Sofia_Sarax banned by Trevor_Webb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sofia_Sarax

• Which staff member banned you?
    Trevor_Webb

• When did you get banned?
    06/03/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

Hello. So ive been banned and i apologize for that. So i played Mudoo on my first account Olajide_Olatunji and i got banned because of the car scam. The only reason that i scammed the car is i didnt know that car scamming is allowed, i only heard that "Scamming" is allowed so i got banned. At that moment i was sad and i had nothing to do, so i had to ban evade. I wanted to play with my brother and my TDB Homies because it was so fun and chill. But Trevor_Webb met me and teleported me and said Did you ban evade? I had no choice left but to say Yes. Trevor said that im gonna maybe be unbanned and get my stuff but lets see. So that was my story and i wish that i would never car scam and im gonna read the rules twice. I hope that i understand and get unban. If i get Ban i understand i deserve it. But anyways thanks for reading this and i really hope that i get unban and get all my stuff in Olajide_Olatunji account. And also can you unban my brothers acc Eric_Brook, because we share the same ip address and somehow he got banned too. Thank you!

Edited by Trevor Webb
  • Like 1

Hello, Sofia_Sarax!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Alright. Only because this is your first ban & you claim that you didn't knew the rule and you admitted the truth honestly and fearlessly, i am going to reduce your punishment time. Meanwhile please do not try to banevade, it simply gets this appeal denied and increases your ban time. 

You will be unbanned on : 14-06-2020

• Mac changed the title to Sofia_Sarax banned by Trevor_Webb [UNBAN : 14-06-2020]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mac changed the title to Sofia_Sarax banned by Trevor_Webb
  • Mac locked this topic