SmokeYou_Santiago/David banned by Sam_winters

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    SmokeYou_Santiago/David

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_winters

• When did you get banned?
    05/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading as johny jatt

• Personal comment

As i told him me and johny go to the same school and he came over to my house a couple times and played using his lap top and since my house has trash wifi we

used a couple of different hotspots in the house and so when i made my character on the same wifi tha he has played on they think i'm him

Hello, SmokeYou_Santiago/David!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

As I said before this is the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Get straight to the point on why you were ban evading, lying would just stall this appeal and would waste your time as well as ours. Get to the truth and your chances of getting unbanned will be increased.

I don't care at this poing so i'm going to just come out and say it i have been playing this server since Christmas of 2019 when around 1am in the morning there was like 5 people on but now its like the server always have like 10 to 20 people on the server yes im marcus_carpenter/lamar_carpenter/ and the reason i have been evading is because somebody got my ip banned at my grandpa house and this server's samp cac doesn't work and yall wouldn't un cac me even though i didnt cheat GL isn't a cheat and since i couldnt play my main account so i made another account and played on that  because i couldn't play on the account that i worked so hard for i understand i accepted hack weapons but i gave them back and still got banned i was unbanned  and played hen i started using my controller and learned to use shotgun quick shooting  which has no hacks or anything its just abusing samp physics and i have made ban appeals at my grandma house telling them to unban my ip and they wont so i just started playing over here because my ip banned but my character isnt banned so i want to play my character but i cant because yall wont unban my Ip

• Mac locked this topic