Mandy_Jatt banned by Sam Woods[Review date 21/05/2020]

Mandy_Jat
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mandy_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam Woods

• When did you get banned?
    05/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment

Hello Sir My name is Mandy i am Banned By Sam woods Because of Ban evade 2 times and Multi accounting  . I. Accept That Mistake . I am Not lie to U sir Because You Know Everything About me.Once Again I say Sorry .The main thing is that In future When i will Ban evade again then u ban me again . So This will be  STUPIDNESS OF MINE.  So I realize that i won't do it again .

But that is My Mistake I am so sorry U all are Good Staff Members Plz give me One Chance So i Can Improve My self. 

I am So sorry . I Done lots of Hardworking  to Get level 12 Plz Sorry I don't do it again.

Love U Mudoo Team.

Edited by Sam_Woods

Hello, Mandy_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Sir  Now Maybe 1 week Ago .I didn't Do Ban Evade Again . Iam Sorry For Past . I accept   My Mistake And wont do it again. Can U Please Unban Me . I wanted To Play Mudoo. I only love this Server. 

I shall Be So Thankful to you.

Plz Relply Fast .

I do Ban Evade Because i want to play mudoo. I only Love this Server.

Please Unban me because i have  done lots of Hardwork to level up,Make Friends and Buy Houses and Cars.

I Don't want to loose My Hardwork.

Sorry Sir. I won't Do again.I know u Angry on Me because i did wrong but please give me 1 chance. I will never do again.

Love Mudoo Team.

The rules clearly say that if you ban evade then your appeal will be directly denied. You did this thrice even after being warned not to ban evade.

Also your punishment history is excessive as well, if you improve yourself and start following the rules then I may unban you

Edited by Sam_Woods