Joe Magaddino banned by Polcas [Unban : 20th April 2020]

ben10
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Joe Magaddino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Polcas

• When did you get banned?
    04/16/20

• What is the ban reason?
    return after death + bad history punishment

• Personal comment

i was jump with bike they carjack me i carjack my bike back they killed me and rob i respawn i got in bike they report and kill me so the admin sow me in same pls in just 3 sec after death but i respawn in my house who i got killed there u can check my deaths all by same gang try to kill me every time when they sow me but it's okay that's the truth u can call here back after death next time i shouldn't respawn in my house i repawn in fd or /q and back after a year.

Edited by Lilith

Hello, Joe Magaddino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Lilith changed the title to Joe Magaddino banned by Polcas
8 minutes ago, ben10 said:

i said polcas lilith i got killed at my house i respawn in same place i didn't do any action i was going to get in my bike they killed me and report for back after death

You can't return to the same place after you got killed, it's not realistic, also you have bad punishments history, what do you think about this? 

4 hours ago, ben10 said:

i got killed near my house so i respawn in my house i didn't do any act i just get in my car and i got shooted again. then they reported me and admin didn't made a sit

Even though you knew you died at your house you still spawned there? Doesn’t matter if you shot them or not, they were obviously going to report you for returning after death- please use your common sense next time and try not to spawn at places where you died, example : HQs or Houses. 

You will be unbanned on 20th April. Please do not ban evade till then.

• Lilith locked this topic