Gustas_Bratke banned by Derek_Shelby

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gustas_Bratke

• Which staff member banned you?
    Derek_Shelby

• When did you get banned?
    2020-02-26
  • What is the ban reason?
    DM -Lying to Admins

• Personal comment

I think i writed correct when i got ban i dont remember. I playied and then i sayid all situation Derek said i dmed people i said he shooted me. But Derek said no becose the people shooted my car. and derek said i never get unbanned thats why i dont did appeal. Than now i started play with new account becose i did appeal but no one looked that than i created new account and did pro RP and i dont get any shit for dm maybe 1 but that shit got my friend not me becose he killed i am just looked. and then i got banned for changing account. Now i so much want to get unban becose this server is best i dont know where i can play more ? no one server can be better than this. Please admins give me unban im promise it will be good RP. And sorry for no answer to another appeal becose i dont saw my computer was broked So sorry good admins i hope you unban me

Edited by Gustas_Bratke
When i get ban bugged

Hello, Gustas_Bratke!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You've served the punishment for long enough now, thanks for being fair in the appeal. Check /rules and play by them, incase you are found guilty in DM reports will lead to severe punishments again.

Unbanned,
L & A.

Edited by Derek Shelby

• Mac locked this topic