Kendrick_FreeDom banned by Eren_Stokes

Jose_Velez
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Kendrick_FreeDom

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    03/26/20

• What is the ban reason?
    He said poor rp. bad history

• Personal comment

I got temped banned, then i logged in the server and i had cuffed on so i tried to get uncuffed but the admin said no.... and i started running away but the admin banned me  for bad rp, When the cops were the one PGing? /Me would grab the man. That's not rp. That is Pg. Im still sorry, I was wrong too. I keep running.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Kendrick_FreeDom!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

This is not about what someone else may have done to cause you to do what you did as you shouldn't be violating server rules just because someone else did. This is about your actions alone and your past history. Do not let history repeat itself again here. You have a lengthy admin record with many kicks, bans, and ajails. You clearly are not here to roleplay properly.

So the ban will remain in effect for two weeks due to your poor admin history and recent conduct. Hopefully by then you will have reformed. Review date set to 6th April.

• Like 1

• James changed the title to Kendrick_FreeDom banned by Eren_Stokes - [REVIEW DATE: 06.04.2020]
  • James locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to Kendrick_FreeDom banned by Eren_Stokes
  • James locked this topic