Shadow_Smith banned by Pepe_santos

John_Player
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Shadow_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pepe_santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/19

• What is the ban reason?
    banevading

• Personal comment

I admit now and then we can send you all admins a pictures with our two computers its not my fault its my brother's fault because he used his account here then he played samp then he is diong crimes then the name of his account is Justin_Smith.

Hello, Shadow_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, John_Player said:

i will give you a fuckin' picture that i will prove to you that, thats not me and it's my brother i will send to you a picture that we have two computers and its have a the same ip address

Strange? You said you were in an internet cafe when I asked you, which one is it in the end?

Yours and your "brother's" account have never been IG at the same time, your account started playing 4 days after your "brother's" account was banned. And we have the logs of you admitting you are Justin. And you admitted it when I questioned you IG.

Denied, go make an unabn request on your original account.