Tommy_Andolini banned by Pepe_Santos

Solis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pepe_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    02/06/19

• What is the ban reason?
    keybind

• Personal comment

bandicam_2019-06-02_12-10-58-857.jpg
    I literally went afk for 15mins told my cousin to press 1 every time the rod disappears, went to take pills and came back found myself banned..., I've no clue if this keybinder is not allowed because it's allowed in every server.

Edited by iMarcell

Hello, Tommy_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You can stop spaming and sending people IG to call me, wait for me to respond here.

You really have the impudence to lie to me? I will give you one chance to come clean if not I am denying this.

3 minutes ago, Devitt said:

You can stop spaming and sending people IG to call me, wait for me to respond here.

You really have the impudence to lie to me? I will give you one chance to come clean if not I am denying this.

hmmm, I dont get it, you guys ban someone then tell him say the truth what else can I share with you? ok I used keybind to farm money sorry.

Just now, Devitt said:

There was no cousin behind the computer pressing keys it was an automated macro keybinder, we are not stupid and the cousin excuse does not pass here.

ok, he's still near me I can send u a pic if u wish, btw think whatever you want I'm just looking to get unban.