Mira_Girl banned by I don't remember actully

MiraGirl$$
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mira_Girl

• Which staff member banned you?
    I don't remember actully

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor rp-deathmatch-afk

• Personal comment

Okay i made a request about emma_maxwell to unban me but you refused that i didn't know you want me to make an appeal from my original one and you don't want me to play in my new one.

i ban evade, and you can give me a chance for 2 months to not evade or something and remove my wealth.
    i missed my friends in mudoo.
    yes sometimes i troll, but next time i will take care and i won't death match or have poor rp, at least let me make a new account if you want to make a punishment, and start from 0.

Hello, Mira_Girl!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

3 hours ago, AndersCM said:

After the denial of your last unban appeal which you made using Emma_Maxwell's account, you kept on banevading, care to explain?

yes, because i thought you won't unban me so i tried to open a new account and start from 0.
but after this appeal i didn't make any account.

Edited by MiraGirl$$

2 minutes ago, AndersCM said:

Why would we even think of giving you 1 more chance after you're still breaking the rules till this moment, probably. 

I need a good reason to think of.

i'm not still breaking the rules, i stopped after making this appeal.
about "why i break the rules"
well i thought simply at all they won't unban me why don't i try to make a new account and play with my friends again and try hard to not do anything against the rules in my the new account. that's  what i was thinking.
that's it you know.

Edited by MiraGirl$$

• Solis locked this topic