Remsey_Maxwell banned by Ray_Walker

Julie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Remsey_Maxwell

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ray_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/08/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Cop baiting / dm

• Personal comment

Am actually ashamed of what i done in past, since i decided to  get changed i will prevent dm and other stuff familiar to "DM".. from now on .  
    I wanna say something about 

I was just moving through the road, Mukesh_ambani and A_Tsuzezure was cop they came to me and said me to pull over i pulled over and Mukesh shooted my bike and sit in cruiser and ran away.. So i decided to kill him.. Any how i didn't shooted anyone of them instead of ambani.  He dmed me before and he got temp ban for that dming me and he's doing that again...

And about that i was just kidding... i didn't knew that is known as cop bait. :(

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Remsey_Maxwell!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Lets clear things out a little bit Marceline, I've witnessed you myself copbaiting.

I just wanna know what are your plans if you get unbanned and why were you copbaiting?

Edited by iMarcell
  • Thanks 1

marcell you dont know what happened before you just seen everything which was just happened that time when i just attacked ambani..

I decided to get changed..  i clearly described everything in personal comment.. 

Edited by Julie_Rose
  • Popcorn 1

• Solis locked this topic