[Denied] Tabozi_Klippa banned by Jones

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Posted (edited)
  • What is your in-game name?
    Tabozi_Klippa

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jones

• When did you get banned?
    05/06/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Illegal Modification

• Personal comment

• i was doing all this shit on UIF Server and forgott for removing that but i didn't use it IG it was only on my folder plz gimme a last chance i won't lose it again if i lose it u can permanently ban me and i won't apply plz just a lil chance please i want to play with my friends in EMS i love that please zac plz plz forgive me i won't do this again if got only 1 report ig And it was i'm the abuser or breaking rules u can perma ban me but now just forgive me and gimme last lil chance i'm sure and i promise i won't do it sir a 1 chance:(

• for real i was so dumb i wanna only chance i delete those shit hacks and files that's making me banned

Pllllllz

Edited by Tabozi_Klippa

Hello, Tabozi_Klippa!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Zac i know u reading this u can give me a only one chance if i lose it u won't unban me other time plz 1 time i need a chance i have been changed i read the rules and regulations of the server also i delete the illegal mods i swear u can know unban me and if i login and u see some illegal files u can finally ban me plz zac read this and unban me i'm so sorry

• Tabozi_Klippa changed the title to Tabozi_Klippa banned by Jones