David_Pulaski banned by Derec_Carter

yussef
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Davis_Mundo
  • Which staff member banned you?
    Derec_Carter

• When did you get banned?
    03/17/19

• What is the ban reason?
    I used an armor refiller hack but only used it when a guy dmed me../TP hack so that both what I've used..

• Personal comment

Okay there is alot to say and admit about .. so if you are busy sir don't waste your time with this... 
    So I had lots of accounts and I admit I've ban evaded cause I loved the server and the gameplay and how it works and how RP here is so good and amazing.. , 
    So I had like yussef ''my first account ever before last updates..'' / and other.. , so yes now I am admiting my big fault I did a huge mistake by ban evading.. like a kid who don't know what ta hell is he doing,So I've learned my lesson and won't use hacks again but I learned too if I was from the staff I wouldn't forgive this ban appeal.. or even I dunno , but I got it , learned the lesson about hacks and I swore the holy book .. to not use any hacks again in the whole SA-MP cause I've learned too it gives me advantages while other players work hard and get tired to get money and RP perfect.. I learned lots of lessons and last of it that I deserve to be banned.., After all this I was just asking if there will be any last chance for me.. and I am very sorry because I made all this and took lots of advantages that normal pure players can not take easy .. I am not blind now.. I can see that this is not funny .. to see others suffer to get money and it's nothing to me to get weapons or else.. or TP to get money.. No it's not funny , I putted my self in the other players position .. what will I do if I know that yussef is getting advantages.. that won't be fare.. I used ''....'' alot but I want to express that I learned and I am sorry and sad for all what I've done, and I will be ready to take any punishments even if you guys took all my money and all I have.. ''Thanks,and sorry for making all this shit.. '' just to know that the account I want to take punishments or any thing or get unbanned.. is David_Pulaski or Davis_Mundo... Last thing to say ''I've learned it,and I deserve it'' But I am just asking for another chance to play properly,can I have it ? And if I can't have it now... I am ready to wait maybe for a month to get unbanned.. just want to play in Mudoo RPG again.. Please allow me to..

Edited by yussef

Hello, David_Pulaski!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Matthew if you are reading this.. so please give me another chance.. I know I've ban evaded and used hacks I am admiting this.. to be honest I couldn't leave the server.. I enjoy in Mudoo too much.. I can't stawy 1-2 days without playing in it.. I feel so bored.. Please give me another chance, I swear I will remove all my hacks and send you the image of my cleo/game folder immdeiatly and you can delete/erase/ban all other accounts I started just let Davis_Mundo please , I am just asking for 1 more chance.. test my gameplay and watch me 24 hours every day for the time u want even for 100000 years , I will play properly, If I didn't IMMEDIATLY ban me cause this time I will be deserving it.. so please forgive me and forget all this shit and unban my egyptian IP and Davis_Mundo and Imma play properly..