[Unbanned] Andy_khan banned by Eren_Harnandez

parizma
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andy_khan

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eren_Harnandez

• When did you get banned?
    08/13/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Helping My Friend in Stealing Group's Vehicle.

• Personal comment

Unban me, I won't Do this anymore... My friend Forced me to do that... Give me last chance I won't do this and you won't get any problems regarding me. Thanks

Hello, Andy_khan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello!
You can be unbanned, under the following conditions:

1- State why you should be unbanned. Why should we trust you, and that you won't do it again?
2- Write a list of vehicles you stole (or stolen by your friend then later given to you), who did you sell them to, and for how much

If your reply is seen satisfactory, you'll be given another chance. Otherwise, if you give a half-assed reply, or an incomplete list of stolen vehicles, you'll remain banned

You can trust me this time I can't tell by words I'll prove it that I won't do that again.

I don't remember the cars name but he said He gave me all cars from crystal Corporations.. they just left with 4 cars.. are others were with me.. and sold them randomly by putting ads ofc I can't remember names now.. about how much is like I sold them cheap like every car for 3-4m