[Unbanned] Heriberto_Cardenas banned by Chip

Maestro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Heriberto_Cardenas

• Which staff member banned you?
    Chip

• When did you get banned?
    03/31/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Harboring ban evaders

• Personal comment

Hello again 👋 

I sincerely apologize for what I did before and I know what I did isn't allowed in this community and it is not greatful for me at all, I'm here again asking for a chance to get unbanned to play and have fun with my friends in the server again, and I do really want to participate in the events that will be hosted in the birthday celebration of the this beloved community. So Please it wouldn't happen again and in the future I wouldn't hesitate reporting a ban evader. And thank you.

Edited by Maestro

Hello, Heriberto_Cardenas!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello!

The server management will be giving you an extra chance and trusting you to stay true to your promises, and that you won't repeat such mistakes in the future. I hope you don't betray that trust.

Seeing as this is your second ban, and as per ban consequences, you're subject to 4 weeks of review time from the date of the ban. Seeing as that period has passed already, you'll be immediately unbanned.

You're also subject to %40 wealth removal. This penalty has been already applied.

Have fun!