[Denied] Keisuke_Takahasi banned by Anonymus

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Keisuke_Takahasi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymus

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Just got banned cuz i have a good aim and i spent half of my life in shooter games and stuff like five m COD and RUST first time i get banned cuz im good nice admins only mod i use is gta v hud and first person mod thats all thanks for your time also i literally applied right after i got banned and yall just said apply in 1 month i had no hacks at all and i had to wait all this time man if you say  1 month from reply it will be shit im refering to 1 month from ban date my last ban was literly for spamming for getting dmed in pd radio like what the fuck 💀

Edited by Keisuke_Takahashi

Hello, Keisuke_Takahasi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You had a toxic behavior before. We are not gonna unban you till you fix that. You can appeal again after one month. We will see what to do with you. Till then, it's a no.

DENIED