[Denied] Sam_Role banned by Dexter_Kowalski

SamRole
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sam_Role

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dexter_Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    ban evade

• Personal comment

I was banned in the past and I wanted to open a second czar and play, so I was banned and I want to open it. It's been almost two years. I think my main account is supposed to be called Sam_Harley, so it would be better for me if it was unbanned.

Hello, Sam_Role!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have two bans under the nickname of Sam_Harley for Harboring a hacker and death matching. Then, you have one ban one sam_rolev account for teleport hacks and one ban for evading on the account named sam_role. Now, I don't know what's there to trust you anymore mate. Give a good explanation of which hacker did you harbor? Why you created another account and got banned for hacks? Then, you made another account to evade and multi account. You have done multiple violations. Now, explain why you should be given a chance?

Hello, at that time I was a person who was prone to cheating because my computer was bad and I was constantly playing with cheating, I regret that it has been almost two years and I want to confirm on this server with my new computer. I was unbanned before, I cheated again and got banned, I really regret it, I want to play on this server with my friends.