[Denied] Tyler Arkwood banned by Kacper Kowalski

Parko
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tyler Arkwood

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Kowalski

• When did you get banned?
    02/27/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Sampcac bypass / Ban evading.

• Personal comment

I am writing to appeal my ban for bypassing SAMPCAC and trying to ban evade on multiple accounts . I want to start by apologizing for my behavior and admitting that I was wrong in doing what I did.I understand that my actions were against the server rules and I violated the terms of service. Not only did I bypass SAMPCAC, but I also attempted to evade my ban on multiple accounts. I take full responsibility for my actions and I realize that my behavior was unacceptable. And I'm so sorry about it.
    I want to assure you that I deeply regret what I did and I understand the negative impact it has on the server.
    Moreover, I truly miss playing with my friends and being a part of the roleplaying community. I have always been a great roleplayer, and I always respected the rules of the server when I was playing on my main account. I have been an active member of Valrise Gaming for a long time whit a big activity, and I have made a lot of good friends during my time in the server.
    I hope to be given a chance to make things right and be able to join the server again. I am willing to comply with any conditions that may be necessary for me to regain my access to the server. I promise to be a responsible player and follow the rules and regulations of the server from now on.

I am aware that my chances of getting unbanned are low, but I sincerely hope that you will consider giving me a second chance. Like I said earlier I am willing to take any necessary steps to get unbanned, I love and enjoy playing on your the server, and I truly regret my actions.
    One more thing, I promise that I will not engage in any form of cheating or ban evasion in the future. I am ready to accept any punishment or restrictions that you may give to me. I am willing to work hard to regain your trust and prove that I am a responsible player who respects the rules and other players.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope that you will consider my request to be unbanned from the server.

Hello, Tyler Arkwood!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Raddie locked this topic