[Denied] Martin_Gonzalez banned by Benson_andolini

Ghani memon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Martin_Gonzalez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Benson_andolini

• When did you get banned?
    04/07/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Resharing Irl pic of community member

• Personal comment

Dear Admins,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the valrise rpg. I understand that I was banned for resharing irl pictures of community members, and I want to express my deepest apologies for my actions. I want to assure you that I have learned my lesson and that I will never repeat this behavior again.

I fully understand that what I did was completely wrong, and I want to take responsibility for my actions. I recognize that sharing personal information without someone's consent is a serious breach of privacy and trust, and I deeply regret any distress or harm that I may have caused to the individuals involved and the community as a whole.

I understand that my actions have damaged the reputation of the server and the community, and for that, I am truly sorry. I want to assure you that my actions were not malicious, and that they were not intended to cause harm or to disrespect anyone.

I have taken this experience as a learning opportunity, and I am committed to changing my behavior and becoming a better member of the community. I want to demonstrate my sincerity by making a public apology to the individuals involved, as well as to the entire community.

If there is any evidence or information that I can provide to support my appeal, please let me know. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right and regain your trust.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Sincerely,
    Martin Gonzalez

Hello, Martin_Gonzalez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Raddie locked this topic