[Denied] Yamasaki Yamaguchi banned by Dizzy Walker

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Yamasaki Yamaguchi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    04/03/2023

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting with multiple accounts Sergo_Schatz, Chloe_Rylee etc.

• Personal comment

I am writing to appeal my ban from the server. I acknowledge that I was banned for multi-accounting and accept full responsibility for my actions. I understand that this is a serious violation of the server's rules and regulations, and I apologize for any harm or inconvenience that my behavior may have caused to the community. I want to assure you that I have learned from my mistake and will not engage in any such behavior in the future. I am passionate about this server and its community, and I deeply regret my actions that led to my ban. I kindly request that you consider lifting my ban so that I can continue enjoying RP in valrise. I am grateful for the opportunity to appeal my ban and appreciate your time and consideration.

Edited by Carla Gambino

Hello, Yamasaki Yamaguchi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Raddie locked this topic