[Denied] Tony_Escobar banned by James

Toniiii
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony_Escobar

• Which staff member banned you?
    James

• When did you get banned?
    02/02/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Nospread

• Personal comment

Can't count how many times I tried to get accepted,first of all I appricate that you accepted my word as I said to don't ban this forum account, respect for this. In the last appeal I said there are less children in the staff and you took it wrongly, I didn't mean to disrespect someone and if someone feels disrespected for this words I apologize, as you guys know im from Georgia and my English is not perfect enough to give you guys same opinion which I have in my mind. It's been 1 year or more when I got banned(it was start of march 2022 or 21 I dont remember excatly). Time goes,people changes. I didn't evaded long time cause I gave up one moment but Im still trying to get accepted. apologize for my past behavior and I have no reason,no point to make these things again. I saw someone's appeal here called "CAC bypass" and he was banned for this, I cannot find the topic and I cant link, it was 1 week ago maybe, and this was 1st time when I heard that CAC should be bypassed, he mentioned that it was fake CAC. I still have no idea how to bypass CAC and how to get this fake CAC as its private and I have no interest for this. After 1 year im still saying that I didn't let you guys down and I didn't bypass it..... I just can't admit thing which I haven't done man..... Within 1 year I felt so aggressive for this community and admins and I did many stupid actions with hot heart, but I realized that my word changes nothing when Im trying to prove my truth against whole staff 20 members... Just this time guys, even I won't give you any suspicious actions that will make you think Im cheating, I will record whole sits even if I shoot to the wall,I will record it haha. One more time apologize for all this actions and toxic behavior, and even if there will be provoke by someone I will ignore avoid punishments I promise it too. I know in the past you gave me multiple chances and I fucked up them one by one, but this guy died much time ago cause of irl problems and I started judgement differently, I don't want to talk about reasons on public. I won't let you guys down this time and I will finish my word like man cause I am real man and I respect people who can forgive if guy apologizes with his heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Hello, Tony_Escobar!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Raddie locked this topic