[Denied] Max Harrison banned by Chris Harris

Valox
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Max Harrison

• Which staff member banned you?
    Chris Harris

• When did you get banned?
    08/26/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxicity + Spawning multiple vehicles in S.W.A.T. Training Server.

• Personal comment

Planet Earth,
    26th of February, 2023.

Dear V:RP staff,

I am writing to apologize for my behavior on your server. I understand that my actions were inappropriate and violated the rules of your community. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am truly sorry for any harm or discomfort I may have caused to other players or staff members.

To Mia Townsend, I want to extend my deepest apologies for my behavior towards you. My actions were mean and hurtful, and I regret the pain and discomfort that I have caused. I want you to know that I have taken some time to reflect on my actions and have come to understand that my behavior was toxic and unacceptable. I realize now that my behavior was not just wrong but also hurtful, and I am ashamed that I ever thought it was acceptable. I understand that my words and actions may have caused lasting harm and I am committed to doing everything in my power to make it right.

To Zac Hernandez, I would like to apologize for spawning multiple vehicles in the S.W.A.T. Training Server. I know that my actions disrupted the host performance and may have made it difficult for you and other breachers to use the server. I understand that this behavior was unacceptable and violated the rules of the community. I want to make it clear that I am committed to changing my behavior and making sure that it never happens again.

To both Mia Townsend and Zac Hernandez, I want to make it clear that I am committed to changing my behavior and making sure that I never cause harm or discomfort to anyone on your server again. I have taken some time to reflect on my actions and I now realize that my behavior was toxic and disrespectful. I know that this kind of behavior is not acceptable on your server, and I regret that I didn't realize that sooner.

I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my actions. I promise that I will do everything in my power to make amends and be a positive member of your community. I understand that I may need to prove myself over time, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn back your trust.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I hope that we can work together to create a better gaming experience for everyone on your server.

Sincerely,

Valox.

Hello, Max Harrison!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Dear Max Harrison,

We regret to inform you that your ban appeal has been DENIED. After careful consideration of your case, we have come to the conclusion that you are not worthy enough to be a part of our community.

Our community is built on principles of integrity, respect, and accountability. We expect all our members to embody these values and contribute positively to our community. Unfortunately, based on your past actions and behavior, we believe that you do not align with these values and therefore, are not suitable for our community.

We understand that this decision may be disappointing for you. However, we must prioritize the well-being and reputation of our community. Your actions have shown a disregard for our principles and have caused harm to others within the community.

We hope that you will take this as an opportunity to reflect on your actions and make changes to become a better person. However, we cannot allow you to continue being a part of our community at this time.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Administrator
Hammad Ruiz

• Like 1