M.Dupp_Menace banned by MatthewC

Highwayman
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    M.Dupp_Menace

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    12/26/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Calling back up/Returning after dying

• Personal comment

Well i got banned for calling backup and returning afterdeath, i apologize to you MatthewC sorry for that man i know im wrong but im new can i have a 2nd chance please? you know the feeling of an unbanned player so im not gonna do the things again which makes me banned  please unbann me i want to play on Xmas days i swear i don't do it again.

Edited by Jelly

Hello, M.Dupp_Menace!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Dupp, I don't know if you remember but I do, when you first joined the server Billy and I had to deal with your constant trolling and in the end you got a full ban since you didn't stop. After we spoke with your friends they promised they'll teach you the rules and you promised that you'll follow them. So you were already given a second chance.

Seems like you wasted it, you have multiple punishments since then and now here you are with a full ban.  So you'll have to truly convince me you deserve a THIRD chance. Now tell me why did you return to the field and called for backup? (Don't come with the excuse that you are new because you were punished in the past for returning after death)

Yes devitt, i do, i remember it when kane teached me a lesson and i followed him so it was all good for like some weeks but last day, i did i returned the field but ye my first punishment im so sorry for that, it was not following and replying RP but now im sorry for this i apologize too because when i got punished is the way i learn RP and i just returned to the field and tryna tell them what happened but DIDNT TELL THEM TO COME, i was just trippin tho but they saw some blip in our weed field in east los santos so they check it out and thats what happened, they enemies who was raging blaming me now, and ye for the 3rd chance im so sorry i really beg for the 3rd chance i didnt knew that i was banned 2x idont know that i was got the 2nd chance because kane menace just told me in discord that comeback i need to tell you something for yourself man and idont see im getting banned, all i see is i was kicked and i thought icant comeback but kane pmed me so i cameback and listened to him, please give me the 3rd chance i swear idont have no idea that i was banned because kane quickly pmed me and he quickly talk to admin and quickly unbanned me after kick. please can i have the 3rd chance, im not gonna do the thing which makes me banned because i know im gonna be banned again permanently. sorry.