[POLITICS] Vote Attila Pronay for the next governor of San Andreas! (Campaing page)

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good day San Andreas!

I would like to invite you all to my public speech on 11th of July at Los Santos City Hall! 

The event will take place at 18:00 (CET) and I'll talk about everything that you want to hear about!

See you there! Go for the win!

Edited by Attila_Michael
Re-scheduled
  • Like 1

Good day San Andreas!

This is a very late announcement, which I would like to apologize for.

I want to invite all of you to my debate with Candidate Ammy Stokes and Sudais Gonzalez which will take place today (July 12th) at Conference Center at 15:00 CET!

See you all there!

Good day San Andreas!

As we getting close to the end of the campaing period, we decided to seek some entertainment into it!

We are happy to announce that we are organizing a rally race today (July 13th)!
Here are the informations about the race!

Preparations: starts at 17:30 CET

Wating for the participants: 17:45 CET - 18:00 CET at Montgomery gas station

Rolling up to the start line, start of the race: 18:00 CET - 18:10 CET
Race track:  Click here to see

((To help you to visualize it with a Youtube video: Click here to see ))

Type of race: Circuit
Number of laps: 2

Description:

This race is considered to be a semi-rally race which will take place in the beautifuly green Red County.
Every racer will bring their own cars. 

The following cars are going to be banned from the race: Buffalo, ZR-350, Comet, Turismo, Infernus, Cheetah, Banshee, Bullet, Super GT

Barricades will be placed to indicate the race truck and before the race begins, the track will be shown to the racers.

To avoid chaos, racers won't be racing each other at the same time but we will devide them into groups.

Every group will consist of 3 racers. The racer that will place first in every group will get into the semi-finals, then comes the finals.

In the finals 3 racer will race each other. Those 3 racers will be guaranteed with monetary prize.

1st - $400.000

2nd - $200.000

3rd - $100.000

SAPD and SAFD will attend at the race. So in case of any injury or other unexpected things happen, they will able to respond immediatelly!

Good luck for all of you! See you at the race!