Alkurdy_Bizhan banned by Rustler_Westwood

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• Screenshot_20220611-102936_SA-MP.thumb.jpg.63a558f9eefd102517e6941b64e8caa3.jpgWhat is your in-game name?
    Alkurdy_Bizhan
  • Which staff member banned you?
    Rustler_Westwood

• When did you get banned?
    06/11/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    Bugs

• Personal comment

So I got banned in phone for bug using so I do not used any bugs only when I got KNOCKED I used to tap ESC so one of admins told me to play on PC and I do not have PC

Edited by Alkurdy_Bizhan

Hello, Alkurdy_Bizhan!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello there @Alkurdy_Bizhan, I will be handling this appeal. To make things clear, you were only banned from playing on Phone, you can still play on PC. Now, let us move further.

You said, "so I do not used any bugs". First of all I want you to stop ignoring your wrong doings and come out clean.

Let me tell you about what you actually did. In the first situation when you were being arrested, while still in cuffs, you shot me few times which I ignored but verbally warned you about. Later, after you got jailed, for whatever reasons you got into a fight with a fellow prisoner who knocked you but you kept punching him even after you got knocked and took him down. That's when I came and found it appropriate to ban you from playing on Phone.

Once again, unless you accept your mistakes, you have no option other than to play on a PC.