Manual_cruz banned by Eric Murray

Redstoon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Manual_cruz

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eric Murray

• When did you get banned?
    01/26/2022

• What is the ban reason?
    illegal modification

• Personal comment

so first of all my english isnt so good so yeah i will try my best. so i probably got banned for using cheats ... aimbot and yeah that what i did or used. i admit that i used aimbot 
    and sorry for that. the main reason that make me downoad and use aimbot was bc these players who use this things .... i felt like its unfair to play against them.  and to be honest the admin who banned me i dont blame him for that but oposite ,what he did wasnt just ban me he even cleared the idea of cheats from my mind. even that aimbot make me shoot my friends and make me forget the main reason why i came to play valrise or rp server in general. and its to have fun. there no fun with cheats ..... i have been cleared my game from this  s....t 
         unban me or not its up to you. i just said what i felt after i got banned.
               Sorry for using cheats, and i will never use them  again even if i didnt get unbanned .... 
      Hope you uderstand. 

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

Hello, Manual_cruz!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James changed the title to Manual_cruz banned by Eric Murray
  • James locked this topic
  • James locked this topic