Luppino_Gambino banned by Dejaun_Walker (Don't kno

Alms_Luppino
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luppino_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dejaun_Walker (Don't kno

• When did you get banned?
    05/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Closing Teamview "modifying files"

• Personal comment

Uh hello.

I'm not quite sure what was the reason for the ban since i don't remember the date or the reason anymore but i think it was "Quitting teamview to modify game files

I was getting teamview for 20 minutes straight i didn't wanted to get teamview at the first since i was already on sampcac but the admin did anyways 

I'm sorry for closing my teamview at the moment since i was mad at that momen
    I think the admin found nothing or he did but i don't remember it since it's long time ago.

I was hoping if i could get a chance to enjoy the server like i used to do

Edited by Alms_Luppino
  • Like 1

Hello, Luppino_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Alms_Luppino changed the title to Luppino_Gambino banned by Dejaun_Walker (Don't kno

This ban will be considered as a hacking case; which means that you have been banned twice for using illegal modifications now and usually we don't give a third chance to cheaters and deny their appeals instantly but I will allow you to reappeal once our launcher is released(in a month or two) but do remember that doesn't guarantee you get unbanned.

• James locked this topic