Fort Carson Municipal Elections #2

Fort Carson Municipality Mayoral Elections #2

zlZJl.png.214e8fe592af8f6ef74ed0daf3d35a27.png

"a solis ortu usque ad occasum"

Town communications can be found here - DISCORD

FCM-PSC § XII.2. Electoral procedure

All officially registered residents are able to run for the position of "mayor". To become an officially registered resident one must own a property in the Fort Carson municipality territory (both Bone County, Tierra Robada apply) and apply for a residency via the external communication channel (discord). Applicant must be at least 21 years old and have no recent criminal background or convicted in the court of law.

Candidates must perform at least two mayoral campaign events during the electoral period.

Only officially registered residents are able to vote for the next mayor via the external communication channel. Votes will be collected via a committee who will double-check the authenticity of the votes and will declare the next mayor. Mayor can run for two consecutive terms. Candidates must co-operate with the Sheriff's Department throughout the process.

The duration of a mayoral term is two months.

Timetable

The following timeline will be followed during the election period:

October 21  to October 24 - Applications open for the position of mayoral candidate

November 1 to November 8 - Campaign period

November 9 to November 11 - Voting period

November 13 - Results and inauguration

Regulations

All candidates must abide by the following rules:

It is mandatory that candidates cooperate with the Fort Carson Sheriff's Department during the course of election.

Vote manipulation in any shape, or form, is not tolerable. Such will result in termination from the election.

Candidates must not commit criminal offenses during the course of the election.

Candidates must meet the specified number of campaign events if they wish to proceed to appear in votes.'

Application

The following format must be filled by the resident to submit candidature application:

Application for Fort Carson Municipality Mayoral Candidature

Mayoral candidate:

1. Name:

2. Surname:

3. Phone:

4. Residence:

5. Are you an official resident of the Fort Carson Municipality?:

I, firstname lastname, allow the Fort Carson Municipality Government and the Sheriff's Department to process my information listed above. I understand that in the case of being elected the next mayor of Fort Carson Municipality I am obligated to fulfill the necessary obligations listed for the mayor in office. 

FCM-PSC § XII.1. Powers and duties of the Municipal Government

The Mayor of Fort Carson municipality is granted the following rights by State Government:

*) Make amendments in accordance to the constitution on the territory of Fort Carson municipality
*) Create and implement new municipal laws
*) Deal and solve official residential problems
*) Ensure that all departments listed under the municipality are working in full effect

*) Bear the executive control of the Municipality and all its cities and territories

*) Allocate funds from the State Government between businesses and various projects to enrich the quality of life
*) Initiate impeachment of the Sheriff via SAPD Internal Affairs

Obligations of the mayor in office

*) Actively participate in the town life of Fort Carson
*) Actively communicate with State Government and find ways to populate the town
*) Actively make events on the territory of the Fort Carson Municipality
*) Ensure that all Municipality Government departments are working efficiently and in harmony

The Governor of State Government holds the right to start an impeachment process against the mayor of Fort Carson Municipality.

Signed,
Mayor Heather Duff

Edited by Fort Carson Municipal

I, Emma Swain, allow the Fort Carson Municipality Government and the Sheriff's Department to process my information listed above. I understand that in the case of being elected the next mayor of Fort Carson Municipality I am obligated to fulfill the necessary obligations listed for the mayor in office.

Mayoral candidate:

1. Name: Emma

2. Surname: Swain

3. Phone: 403

4. Residence: Fort Carson 

5. Are you an official resident of the Fort Carson Municipality?: Yes

• Like 3

zlZJl.png

This is a public notice!

Emma Swain has been elected as the next Fort Carson Municipality mayor by default due to being the only candidate. After a successful and eye-opening meet and greet with the current governor of San Andreas, Emma Swain has earned the trust of the residents and has worked out a program for the her term. We wish her the best of luck in her duties! Fort Carson is ready to welcome any interested resident with open arms! Steer away from WAR! Begin your new adventure  TODAY!

Apply for residentship: DISCORD

Signed,
Fort Carson Municipality Election Committee spokesperson,
Bernard Lyndon