Zyion Rossi banned by Enes Soprano

Vitazzz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Zyion Rossi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Enes Soprano

• When did you get banned?
    04/23/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Random Robbing, Poor Roleplay, Extensive Punishment History

• Personal comment

Hello, after a long time I decided to make an appeal about the ban I received 2 months ago. I was told by Enes that I needed to post the appeal on June 1st but I posted it now, 9 days after.  I want to be unbanned cause I read the rules all over again, I made sure to learn the rule and im ready to hop into roleplaying. I apologize for destroying your server with my behavior and I promise it will not be seen again by any of you guys. I will not do anything that brings negativity in your server such as breaking rules and doing whatever I want to. I learnt to play by the rules and be just like every other person on valrise rp. Thank you for taking time to read my appeal.

Hello, Zyion Rossi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Firstly, you didn't destory the server but you destroyed yourself with your rulebreaks. How many times you've promised something or you've said that you won't do the same mistake again? What has changed, I see no changes. You kept getting punished almost every day and you wouldn't care about the rules. Now you do after getting banned? In your punishment list, I see you getting warned many times for the same reason over and over.. What if this happens again? Give me a really good reason why should we consider unbanning you.

• Popcorn 1

First of all, I read all the rules. Second, I did what I did because I didnt know the rules back then and I didnt read them. I claim by my self that I didnt read them back then cause I thought I read them. Thats a reason you should unban me. Third, if you catch me doing anything again I will be punished, we learn from mistakes and try to not repeat them again, as I said I read the rules and im ready to hop back in. I wont keep gettting punished and now I actually care about the rules. I actually found a new server to try and apply what I learnt and I havent got a single warn or a jail since I started playing (1 month ago) Thats a good reason you should unban me. I kindly respect your opinion on whatever you decide. 

I can see that you read the rules, but the question is if you understand them. And no, I don't like your reason, you did not impress me. I think you ain't ready yet to play again in our server, so your unban appeal is DENIED.

• Enes locked this topic