DeAngelo_Tenpenny banned by Enes_Soprano

DeAngelo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Hello, DeAngelo_Tenpenny!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Alright, I tested it already. Now, why did you abuse it and started trolling with it? Don't you know that it's not allowed? You started ramming people's vehicles and trolling around with it and people started reporting you. Do you have any explanation for that?

I wanted to RP a courier boy when I found out the box could be attached to a bike, I didn't ram other players but they mightve got knocked if someone went into me because the box is very strong

My friend explained to me I'm not allowed to put attachments like that on a bike, I am sorry it will not happen again

Edited by DeAngelo

Nope, that's not Roleplay. That's very unrealistic. If you really want to Roleplay, RP like everyone, not like that. Ramming people with a bike and with a box attached on your bike, do you really call that Roleplay? Beacuse I don't.

3 hours ago, Enes said:

You'll use nothing. Bigger or smaller, it doesn't really matter, it's unrealistic how can a box get attached to the bike like that.

??

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Enes said:

To be unbanned, make sure this doesn't happen again.

Okay I won't then sorry

• Enes locked this topic