Vicc_Kane banned by James_Kavanagh

Vicc_Vicc

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vicc_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    Almost a year, I forgot.
  • What is the ban reason?
    Harbouring a weapon hacker.

• Personal comment

Hii there, I admit that I bought a hotel room for a new player and sold him that room for money, i was selfish, I later on checked what he's doing, he had many hacked guns with plenty ammo, i asked him what if I get banned, he replied nothing will happen to me, but i got banned too. It's been months and i think almost a year and I really miss the server and wanna play again, I didnt got banned for RP reason so i think its okay for me to comeback to the server, Its been months so I think the staff would forget me for a selfish thing I did. Im disappointed on myself for this thing,   Any punishment or date is acceptable to me, No disrespect, No hate, I wont spam appeals this time, but please unban me. And do please check the date i got banned. Sorry. 😃

Yours Sincerely,

Vicc.

Edited by Vicc_Vicc

Hello, Vicc_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After reviewing your admin record I can see that you have been banned on multiple occasions in a year. Judging by your record, it's very clear to me that you are not here to roleplay instead you're here to just mess around and cause disruption, hence your ban won't be lifted.

You may find another community to mess around on.

• James locked this topic