[UNBANNED]Redneck_David banned by Daniel Andrade

Zay
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Redneck_David

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel Andrade

• When did you get banned?
    07/04/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant RP rule breaking

• Personal comment

Im fully aware of my transgressions and i appeal to the game administrators to take my heart felt apology and please unban me. I have understood my transgressions and i will fully cooperate with the game rules 

Thank you 

Edited by Derek

Hello, Redneck_David!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Redneck_David,

It's a mature way of dealing with things admitting your mistakes and rulebreaks but, sometimes, it's not enough.

You have a pretty long punishment list for related rule breaks leading me to think that you did not improve nor tried to adapt your "kind" of roleplay to the server. 

How is it going to be different this time if you get unbanned?

Hi Moraid before i got banned permanently i spoke to a Avt Kacper a few weeks back in how i tried to deal with my tragressions and to stick to sever rules. He mentioned that people will make mistakes and sometime admin will make mistakes when they deal with situations, so in my thinking i think my grif with admin had stemed from an issue that i felt had not been dealt with properly in my opnion. Do this lead to a series of tragressions to piss admin off but only when i got banned permanently is when i realised how dumb and childish i had been about the situation. So i decided that it will happen from time to time that admin will makr good and bad decisions so i just need to accept it and just use proper procedures to express my dissatisfaction with any situation. Again im not trying to sweet talk you but your server is one of the few servers that i truely enjoy and i now understand why rules are paramount to you guys.

Hope you consider my reasons enough to reinstate me back into the sever

Thank you

David

Hello David,

I'm glad you're taking this so well and I'm sure it will be taken into account when we decide your future within the server. It is true: everybody makes mistakes - the tricky part here is to learn from them which is the only thing I'm not sure you've done so far. 

I'll speak to the management and I'm hoping to reach you with an answer soon. If you wish to see anything else discussed I'm all ears.

Regards,

DA 

• Morais locked this topic