Tony_Cesare banned by Anonymus

Tony Montana

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tony_Cesare

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymus

• When did you get banned?
    11/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Involved in Weapon Hacking.

• Personal comment

I wanted to apologize for taking weapons from a hacker and interacting to him(hacker is Italian and  he has more friends ).

I also apologize for Fabio_Frost.

Here is all the information I know about the hacker I dealt with. Hope it will help and in case you need me, we can set up an "ig trap" with my presence to take more info about the others hacker friends.

Probabilly he will see or he is seeing this appeal.

I've already talked to Dylan about this.

I know the hacker, his name is Zio_Benito.

Multy accounter (Josep_Tito) and who knows how many others.

He has many hacker friends who enjoy breaking into servers and tampering with them or ruining the community.

All the server can confirm why these hackers cheat during the night and sometimes the afternoon using hacked weapons and other miscellaneous hacks.

I met him on a discord group 2 years ago.

Some names of his hacker friends who have been banned: Laberta_Filava and then I don't know others.

Are too many.

A certain Brendon or something like that.

Involved and fallen into weapon hacks: me, Fabio_Frost, and all those who have accepted weapons (check the logs or other Ban appeals of other people), but there will be about 10 people.

Maybe can be more I can’t know this.

Discord name of the hacker: PM me on forum for know it.

I’m blocked by himself on discord because I made the appeal on the forum the first time(denied) talking about him and he saw it.

He took the unban appeal as a personal affection about him.

About this, probabilly he wants to take revenge on me and all the members of my family/friends.

I am the owner of a family that has grown up with his own hands and my absence within it is weighing heavily, risking melting.

All made mistake and also me as you can see. I am a very good, lonely person who never caused problems and who always helped those in need on the server.

I am very sad and sorry for what happened.

I apologize again.

Best Regard

• Like 3

Hello, Tony_Cesare!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Dylan changed the title to Tony_Cesare banned by Anonymus
  • Dylan unlocked this topic