Roger_Sanchez banned by Author

Roger_Sanchezz
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Roger_Sanchez

• Which staff member banned you?
    Author

• When did you get banned?
    10/18/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic Player + Bad attitude

• Personal comment

Posting this along with a report on the admin in question as this is the biggest load of bullshit in 10 years ive ever came across in any roleplay community
    admins with no clue what so ever of roleplay, I know he is new to the admin team but it is absoloutely disgraceful
    Even for a low-rp server, this is common knowledge in reality.

I never did nothing wrong, I killed someone who started on me icly with an RP reason, author refused to take my screenshots and proof on discord
    Everytime i was trying to told him what happened he kept saying "Now you listen to me" he revived the guy who i killed, who was littearly laughing at author, clearly amused at what was going on and how his lies had worked so seemingly well

I have every single screenshot to prove this, Along with my report, Author has just banned me probably hoping i dont FC him.

I as a grove was being insulted by a balla, who we are at war with, I was at GS9 getting health when he approached me asking me "what am i looking then" then "what am i doing" then calling me froggy a few times(A derogatory term used against grove gang members due to their green clothes) i said why are you calling me that, and asked the guy to stop, to which he replied "do something about it then nigga" I said alright then i will, pulled out my gun and shot the guy, didnt rob him or nothing((I also screenshotted him lying about me robbing him, he was lying to author about this, but author did nothing to him and wouldnt take ss's that prove i didnt rob hima nd he was lying again)

Author is a very bad admin, all screenshots will be with report on him

Hello, Roger_Sanchez!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.