Randy_Anderson banned by Teddy_Duncan

M0ha
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Randy_Anderson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Teddy_Duncan

• When did you get banned?
    08/19/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    impersonating staff.

• Personal comment

so i was banned from 2months and i got my lesson from that and i was playing this rp server only for troll/dming/money like not for rp i dont have any real rp things there cuz as i said i was troll dmer even my punishment history is full of dming and some anthor stuff and i realy wish admins gave me a second chance cuz i realy got my lesson in this 2months and i was so dumb to do this i did it only for that i think i saw a hacker so i tryed to make him say that he is aimbot while im telling him im admin and ill band u if u didn't so he realy though i was admin but im not so he reported me and teddy tped me and told me do /aduty and i say i was tryna make him say that he is aimbot but he say thats not reason to impersonat an admin so he say i wish you have best luck and he banned me so thats the whole story but admins please just give me 2nd chance to this server i realy love it and i had alot of fun there and friends so i wish i have the chance even i bought a new laptop to play samp on high fps and graphic for this server so please admins.

Lemix_Sarix.🤍

Hello, Randy_Anderson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

9 hours ago, Lilith said:

You’ve been banned for three times now. 
Give me a proper, valid reason on why we should even consider to unban you?

I had my lesson and ill not do it again and i realy apologies to every one in the server like i said i was playing the server only for troll dming but i realy had my lesson from this 2months cuz before all my bands was 3days or 2 and i come back and dm peaple

and i just wish admins give me 2nd chance

to only see if i changed or no its back to you lilith if you dont want to unban me then dont cuz i realy deserve it 

My apologies To All