Yakin_Johnson banned by Dizzy_Walker

L E Y K I N
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Yakin_Johnson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    08/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Attempting to Advertise

• Personal comment

Hello Mudoo,

So, in Last Days when playing Samp i did a wrong acts, cause i have a many real life problems, and addiction of Mudoo rp, and u can see palying hours History : i play all the day mudoo Rp, cause no server like Mudoo, So about  'Attempting to Advertise' i was very  angry and disappointing and i just copy other server ip ' i dont know the server and i dont played on it' and attempt to ad it for just get banned, and i said it to nacir_sparrow when he jail me.

Many Problems maked me did wrong act to Quit Samp, But now i want back and i dont like any server, just Playing Mudoo rp, So, im Very Sorry About This misuse of /ad, and i want to say, ' i 'm not giving myself an excuse to do Wrong act, but i was in big problems makes me did that, i jsut explain',

im Not Playing on other servers,  and when i back now i want back to u Mudoo, just if u can give me other chanse to Roleplay again and forgive.
    i know i did wrong act, but i know too that Mudoo is the best and admins are intellegents that look to ban appeal and wrong acts from many views, So im so sorry for my wrong act , and i try just explain, now i just want play Mudoo again , and i cant blame admins if they denied this appeal, cause i really did a wrong act.
    Thanks Mudoo.

Hello, Yakin_Johnson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic