sTorm_Shelby banned by russel _stokes (i think)

sTorm
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    sTorm_Shelby

• Which staff member banned you?
    russel _stokes (i think)

• When did you get banned?
    Dont Remember Exactly

• What is the ban reason?
    copbaiting excessive punish history

• Personal comment

(Banned Since A Very Long Time) 

Well i dont have nothing to say since i've been banned after recieving a PM 'Would you stop copbaiting'

i didn't even notice he was an admin , he didnt turn red and came to me , and discuss it . 

he sent me a private Message as a normal player then he banned without asking whats going on or any thing. 

but anyway the story is , there been 2 cops cars arresting a guy and one of them just crashed on my car i asked him to pay

but they just ignored me i followed them and kept asking them to pay they kept ignoring so i wanted to damage their car as they did to me  . but hops hops they reported me for copbaiting 

and as we all know admins always with cops , never mind .

i'm not here to make drama and shits , nor to fight with anyone i respect the crew and the rules.

i left the community after that but its really booring here , home stone and i miss this game .

so I'm here today asking you lads  to give me a chance joining this great server again.

Thank you .

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, sTorm_Shelby!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were also banned based on your record and you recent punishments which shows that you're not willing to play by the rules.

Mind explaining your actions please and why would you deserve another chance and how can we trust you not to keep breaking the rules?

Well lav , most of my punishments were done when i was a newbie lvl 10 and less i didn't even know what is rp , this is the first rp server i joined . Nvm i'm changed alot since i've reached lvl 15 but mistakes happens and i admit that i have made alot of mistakes , everybody make mistakes . And since i learned alot in this server 

I promise i'll play better than before, atleast i'll try my best.

I didn't join the game since a long time & didn't join any other server .

I'm asking for a first and last chance . Hope you accept it lavz .

At last its all your choice lads.

With alot of love ,

sTorm_Shelby

• James changed the title to [17/09/20] - sTorm_Shelby banned by russel _stokes (i think)
  • James locked this topic
  • James changed the title to sTorm_Shelby banned by russel _stokes (i think)
  • James locked this topic