Dule_Maghrebi banned by Russell_Stokes

Dule
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dule_Maghrebi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Russell_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    05/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    "PD script abuse. Constant rule-breaking."

• Personal comment

Yo, I got banned 15 minutes ago for going on and off PD duty to grab the armor for free. Since it takes all my weapons away when I go off duty but not my armor, I thought it was apart of the script and allowed. I saw other people doing it and that encouraged me to think it was allowed. I even told Russell I didn't know it was script abuse and offered him an apology and swore I'll never do it again since just then did I realise that it was against the server rules and realised my mistake, but he banned me. Now I'll offer it again.

Russel, I love playing on the server and didn't mean to take the armor to ruin other people's experience. I just simply thought it was apart of the script. No one ever told me and the server doesn't warn me/takes the armor away from me, so once again, sorry and If I get unbanned now I swear I'll never do it again as it was not my intention to break the rules to begin with.

I also got banned for constant rule-breaking, but on my account I only have one weapon ban and a warning issued, I know 2 punishments is not a joke, but I don't think its "constant" rule-breaking either. It just happened to be a miss-understanding.

Sorry once again and I hope you understand.

sa-mp-174.png

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Dule_Maghrebi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I didn't even lie to Russell in-game, I straight up told him I did it to refill my armor since I had no clue I was breaking rules.

Even though I swore down I'll never do it again, you can ban me from PD to ensure I won't do it again, I just want to play on the server again since I love it and I spend the little ammount of free time I have to play on it with my friends.

• James changed the title to [18/09/20] - Dule_Maghrebi banned by Russell_Stokes
  • James locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • James changed the title to Dule_Maghrebi banned by Russell_Stokes
  • James locked this topic