Ron Martin banned by Anonymous

Volume
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ron Martin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    08/16/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

I'm appealing this for my cousin and more like myself since I (Luke Martin) couldn't log in. I've asked some hours ago before my cousin got banned if I can let my cousin play on the same IP (but different PC) and the answer was 'yes', He registered and I've logged in and guided him. We both in fact were lagging so badly that we disconnected and reconnected a few times. I guided my cousin to get a driving license. Like I stated earlier, we both were lagging pretty badly, I disconnected and my cousin was still playing & AFAIK he was doing the driving test for license and he got banned for reason "Hacking". 

I then created a support ticket in the discord server to just ask politely if my cousin was mistakenly banned since he was lagging badly. One of my clanmates said that someone in public chat spammed that Ron Martin was hacking and he got banned (Not sure if he got instantly banned after someone said that). It although would be pretty much shame to the administration team if my cousin was banned just because someone spammed that he was hacking in public chat. Just to keep note again that he was lagging way too bad tbh and I guess staffs could check that. I did, in fact, said that too on the support ticket and Eduardo did said that he had informed the guy who had banned me but I never got a reply from the guy (Anonymous) who banned my cousin maybe till 4-5 days. I just revisited again after like 4-5 days and found that the ticket was already closed but I never knew if someone even replied to that. 

I'm more than happy to get this investigated through better hands. 

Hello, Ron Martin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic