Garry_Jatt banned by Dizzy_walker

NICO HERE
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Garry_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_walker

• When did you get banned?
    08/21/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evading

• Personal comment

GUY WHAT THE IS THIS ?I AM GARRY JATT  I DID NOTHING HERE HERE HERE I DID NO BAN EVADING OKEH ITS ME REAL OWNER OF THIS ID I KNOW ALI HUNTER IS MY COUSIN BUT I DID NOTHING AND ALSO BAN EVADE UNBAN ME ITS A FALSE BAN OKEH BAN EVADING IS JOHN_DRUM OKEH ME NOT LOOK AT MY RANK ITS 19 AND YOU SAID I AM DOING BAN EVADE NOOPE, I DID NOTHING HE NEVER LOGGED INTO MY ID,ITS ME REAL OWNER BELIEF ME,.PLEASE HELP ME BELIVE ME SORRY FOR CAPS WE BOTH USE SAME INTERNET AND ALSO I SOMETIMES OPENED MY ID INFRONT HIM AND I DONT IF HE OPENED MY ID IN HIS COMPUTER BUT PLEASE UNBAN ME I DID NOTHING HERE EVEN I WAS PLAYING AND SUDDENLY MY ELECTRICITY WENT OFF AND AFTER I LOGGED IN AND THE BANNED POP UP PLEASE PLEASE I DID NOTHING SIR BELIVE ME

sa-mp-067.png

Edited by NICO HERE

Hello, Garry_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James locked this topic