Unban appeal - Sauron

Santa
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sauron

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ricardo_Pareja

• When did you get banned?
    06/05/18

• What is the ban reason?
    'Unable to play by the rules'

• Personal comment

So I got banned for being 'unable to play by the rules'.

I didn't realise that having the name Sauron was 'not playing by the rules'.

All I did was plead my case to the guy who banned me to tell him why I wanted to keep the name I wasn't aggressive, I didn't swear and also was just having a discussion.

If it was such a massive deal I was more than happy to change it if it was going to come to a ban.

To get banned just for having a name that someone else doesn't agree with seems really unprofessional in my opinion.

But in saying that, considering it is such a big deal to the guy who banned me, I'll change my name and 'play by the rules'.

I teleported you in-game & talked to you about your constant mockery/remarks of a different server, while spectating you ram other players health off, so from our perspective you were clearly not here to play, but to just mock another server in the main chat and ruin other players gameplay environment by ramming them and what not, having that name is not the only reason behind your ban, I'm sure you're aware of this by now.

We do allow some kind of freedom in our server, but to an extent - when it starts to annoy other players, constant mockery & remarks about another server in main chat, then trying to act smart over it while I'm talking to you about it, then that's a no-no.

However, I'm glad you made a 'normal' ban appeal and wiling to change, please make sure you read our server rules.

I understand certain things might seem funny for you, such as ramming people and/or constant mockery in the main chat, but you have to keep in mind that it might not be funny for other players when they get rammed, or what other things that may come to your mind and might be against the server rules.

You are now unbanned, welcome back to the server - please change your name as soon as you login(pm me for shiftname) to avoid being marked at "not here to play" player due to your attitude & gameplay.