Taymor_Draco banned by QuinTavis_Carpenter

Zoskibag
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Taymor_Draco

• Which staff member banned you?
    QuinTavis_Carpenter

• When did you get banned?
    07/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    He said not here to rp just does /me pulls out gun and shoots at oppositions

• Personal comment

All I have to say is I just want to be back in the server , I don’t know if he was in there prior to my ban but I was rp with a lot of people. At the time of our rp we was riding around looking for our enemies , and we found some and we begin to rp with them and I did my /me and everything and he banned me. I just wanna play mudoo again I actually like it I know how to rp and everything. I’m from LSRP , HZRP , OSRP , And PLA. I just ask for another chance and I’m sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hello, Taymor_Draco!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I won’t Deathmatch anymore and I’ve learned my lesson , If I get in a situation that involves gun I’ll try my best to rp myself out the situation and only use a gun to defend myself and not provoke any problems with anyone in the server. I just want to be back on Mudoo , I like the rp there I just made a mistake. But it’s all up to you if I can get another chance. 

1 hour ago, Sam Woods said:

I believe you.

You'll be given another chance to play on the server.

I hope you will not break the rules again.

You'll be unbanned.

It’s says I’m still banned. Is there a certain time I’ll be unbanned?