Mimos_Hammi banned by ernique Mendez

Mimos_Hammi

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mimos_Hammi

• Which staff member banned you?
    ernique Mendez

• When did you get banned?
    06/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    i still have no idea

• Personal comment

Okey now i've no idea about what's wrong with my /furniture all what i did it was making a garage for 1 of my cars and the i got banned . all what i am hoping now  is some one can tell me WHAT THE F**K is this ?

and then why am i banned ? bcz it's the first time some one banne me whit out any explication Mr Mendez he just come and remove my walles and then he banned me , yeah it's eazy to banne peopel ....

Hello, Mimos_Hammi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What were you doing inside that box with a car when there are people outside, trying to roleplay? You abused the furniture and hid inside it, which is script abuse. I don't think I need to say something before banning you for this.

Ah now i understand this guy reported me right ? Okey , first i wasn't hiding bcz i xan eazly smoke him secend he didn't say anything like handsup or something u are snr u can check it and last thing i was chacking my trunk car bcz if u can remember it was a bandito inside the garage i use this shit to go in heroin place the i can run if cops come . I hope you can just chech this logs if u dont trust me i am asking you to check it just take a look on it u ll see . And please please and big please just ask me befor u banne mr derek u banned me 2 time by misundertanding for the situation . Thanks for your time ,and dont forget the logs pls ...

• Like 1

• Mac locked this topic