Announcement of Summer Games

LocMax

• Community Manager

19_c.png.734b7c66bd5b7919fb52335b3efdf5e

THE SUMMER GAMES

I. WHAT?

Summer games. Two months of summer - filled with events. We'll host series of events and some tournaments in which you'll have the opportunity to win amazing rewards. Actually amazing rewards. Such as a monster truck. Or a personal FBI rancher. Or a lot of money.

II. WHEN?

Throughout July and August, exact schedule will be published with events and times they'll be hosted.

III. WHAT KIND OF EVENTS?

Race tournament. Olympic games. Team vs team battles. Normandy invasion. Drug transport event (?). And a lot more.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, LocMax said:

19_c.png.734b7c66bd5b7919fb52335b3efdf5e

THE SUMMER GAMES

I. WHAT?

Summer games. Two months of summer - filled with events. We'll host series of events and some tournaments in which you'll have the opportunity to win amazing rewards. Actually amazing rewards. Such as a monster truck. Or a personal FBI rancher. Or a lot of money.

II. WHEN?

Throughout July and August, exact schedule will be published with events and times they'll be hosted.

III. WHAT KIND OF EVENTS?

Race tournament. Olympic games. Team vs team battles. Normandy invasion. Drug transport event (?). And a lot more.

@LocMax we need more advantages for drugs transport.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, Richard said:

Role reverse drug transport, sapd becomes criminals and official criminal groups get sapd 🤏

PLEASE DO THIS! We did this back in the day on you-know-where and actually turned out to be a fun positive experience for everybody. We should be allowed to deploy 20 bunkers, hunters, hydras, rhinos, and deploy the hunter's minigun unprovoked at our leisure - similar to how those who are currently police operate now.

It's easy to be spoon-fed power, resources, and heavy weaponry by simply being a cop on the server. I think cops should be given the opportunity to face the odds that criminals face, AS criminals.

50 minutes ago, Leon said:

PLEASE DO THIS! We did this back in the day on you-know-where and actually turned out to be a fun positive experience for everybody. We should be allowed to deploy 20 bunkers, hunters, hydras, rhinos, and deploy the hunter's minigun unprovoked at our leisure - similar to how those who are currently police operate now.

It's easy to be spoon-fed power, resources, and heavy weaponry by simply being a cop on the server. I think cops should be given the opportunity to face the odds that criminals face, AS criminals.

It’s gonna be one hell of an experience 

2 hours ago, Leon said:

I think cops should be given the opportunity to face the odds that criminals face, AS criminals.

Nah man, we good. Cops are meant to be over powered than criminals, to subdue them.

HHAHA

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 3:31 AM, Richard said:

Role reverse drug transport, sapd becomes criminals and official criminal groups get sapd 🤏

Do this and make me chief of police, I will give freedom to my hydra pilots to shoot at will.

1 hour ago, Saaruman said:

HHAHA

Do this and make me chief of police, I will give freedom to my hydra pilots to shoot at will.

Hydra cannot shoot at will nor engage at citizens unless they're firing at it, sir. Do that and you're sue'd, also keep dreaming.

• James locked this topic