Copbaiting in reverse

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

And that is not true at all the moment you start shooting your a threat. Yes we take precautions of other groups which are known to just start a DM fest, although it does not mean everyone is dangerous. 2 days ago i could have called for half of PD to come to a smuggle point. But no i had a chat spoke to them came to an agreement and we went our separate ways. Not everything leads into a shootout or people thinking everyone is dangerous

Neither did I say everything did. I am stating the obvious, a lot of cops come to provoke people in their own areas, which ends up in a shootout and they don't get punished for it. If a criminal comes and provokes a cop which ends in a shootout, it's considered copbaiting and the player will get punished immediately. Isn't that unfair? Isn't that privileging the cops over the criminals?

Edited by Ramon Dominguez
2 minutes ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

Neither did I say everything did. I am stating the obvious, a lot of cops come to provoke people in their own areas, which ends up in a shootout and they don't get punished for it. If a criminal comes and provokes a cop which ends in a shootout, it's considered copbaiting and the player will get punished immediately. Isn't that unfair? Isn't that privileging the cops over the criminals?

Stating the obvious. yet lets say I dunno I go to BC aight just checking shacks and stuff just the normal shit cops do ya know.

then get followed by half of BCR saying /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC like 10000 times, where they then proceed to continuously ram you until you leave or they fuck up your car and start a DM fest. Now not all cops provoke. If they are ICly record it and then report to a supervisor or a member of Command staff in PD. Simple as that instead of resulting to shooting

7 minutes ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

Creative insults, but your statement is completely false, I do not wish for instant punishment. If you call provoking a shootout 'properly handling' something, then something is wrong.

Provoking. lets define the context here.

Lets take a real life example, Someones provoking you to start a fight. You have 2 options Fight back or turn the other way and report it to an authoritative person.

Now in the context of Mudoo, a cop is provoking you to start a shootout. Guess what you have another 2 options. Fight the cops or report to an authoritative person.

Use your brain mate

Stating the obvious. yet lets say I dunno I go to BC aight just checking shacks and stuff just the normal shit cops do ya know.

then get followed by half of BCR saying /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC /S LEAVE BC like 10000 times, where they then proceed to continuously ram you until you leave or they fuck up your car and start a DM fest. Now not all cops provoke. If they are ICly record it and then report to a supervisor or a member of Command staff in PD. Simple as that instead of resulting to shooting

That's because they IC'ly claim BC, it's their territory, if we would go into LSPD interrupting even the slightest thing, I would get kicked out too, or arrested. And they are not provoking you, they are defending their area which they've claimed, they have all the right to defend it. Unlike you, who come to our Motel daily provoking us until we start shooting.

Provoking. lets define the context here.

Lets take a real life example, Someones provoking you to start a fight. You have 2 options Fight back or turn the other way and report it to an authoritative person.

Now in the context of Mudoo, a cop is provoking you to start a shootout. Guess what you have another 2 options. Fight the cops or report to an authoritative person.

Use your brain mate

My brain is functioning well, I don't think you know what the life of a criminal looks like, a real criminal doesn't call the cops. If you were in a gang in real life and you'd call the cops, you'd get murdered, the same scenario happens IG, very simple. Call the cops = snitch = dead. You're telling us to go completely out of our role so you can get it your way, absolute bullshit.

1 minute ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

That's because they IC'ly claim BC, it's their territory, if we would go into LSPD interrupting even the slightest thing, I would get kicked out too, or arrested. And they are not provoking you, they are defending their area which they've claimed, they have all the right to defend it. Unlike you, who come to our Motel daily provoking us until we start shooting.

"Unlike you, who come to our Motel daily provoking us until we start shooting."

When have I ever came to your motel? other than to pick up a suspect and leave quietly.

Also, That's because they IC'ly claim BC, it's their territory. So them basicly provoking cops by ramming stalking and shouting shit is find but if we do something like stay in a area where a group of people is considered reverse copbaiting. then maybe you should consider going out more

My brain is functioning well, I don't think you know what the life of a criminal looks like, a real criminal doesn't call the cops. If you were in a gang in real life and you'd call the cops, you'd get murdered, the same scenario happens IG, very simple. Call the cops = snitch = dead. You're telling us to go completely out of our role so you can get it your way, absolute bullshit.

" If you were in a gang in real life"

Where in my comment did i mention a gang? Please enlighten me WHERE did i quote "Gang"

"I don't think you know what the life of a criminal looks like, a real criminal doesn't call the cops."

In fact I do know what a life of a criminal looks like because where I live IRL there is crime almost at every corner. Being Murder, Drugs, Weapons.

Few weeks/months ago there was 2 stabbings/shootings near where I live, and one stabbing literally almost right outside my front door.

Now you tell me what is the life of a criminal looking for you in real life

"You're telling us to go completely out of our role so you can get it your way, absolute bullshit."

So we can get our way which is to what? please enlighten me

3 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

"Unlike you, who come to our Motel daily provoking us until we start shooting."

When have I ever came to your motel? other than to pick up a suspect and leave quietly.

Also, That's because they IC'ly claim BC, it's their territory. So them basicly provoking cops by ramming stalking and shouting shit is find but if we do something like stay in a area where a group of people is considered reverse copbaiting. then maybe you should consider going out more

We are not obliged to go out, we do that whenever we want, you can't decide that for us. I think you don't seem to understand me, I'm speaking in plural here, in general. BC are not provoking, but defending their territory, they don't come to you and 'provoke' you (what you like to call provoking).

" If you were in a gang in real life"

Where in my comment did i mention a gang? Please enlighten me WHERE did i quote "Gang"

"I don't think you know what the life of a criminal looks like, a real criminal doesn't call the cops."

In fact I do know what a life of a criminal looks like because where I live IRL there is crime almost at every corner. Being Murder, Drugs, Weapons.

Few weeks/months ago there was 2 stabbings/shootings near where I live, and one stabbing literally almost right outside my front door.

Now you tell me what is the life of a criminal looking for you in real life

"You're telling us to go completely out of our role so you can get it your way, absolute bullshit."

So we can get our way which is to what? please enlighten me

You never quoted gang, but if you're really going that far, denying that you don't see us as a gang IC'ly, you're completely bullshitting. Your way is that you can arrest everyone you want, abuse your taser, your cop attributes and shit, without us doing anything back, giving you your money and letting you annoy us 24/7 (which you do (PLURAL))

Just now, Ramon Dominguez said:

We are not obliged to go out, we do that whenever we want, you can't decide that for us. I think you don't seem to understand me, I'm speaking in plural here, in general. BC are not provoking, but defending their territory, they don't come to you and 'provoke' you (what you like to call provoking).

"We are not obliged to go out, we do that whenever we want, you can't decide that for us." Did i say that? No

"I think you don't seem to understand me, I'm speaking in plural here," I did understand you but clearly YOU do not understand me

"BC are not provoking, but defending their territory" So if a cop is just passing through if I remember too BCR allowed Cops to Enter BC if theres a suspect. so your basicly saying anyone who enters BC is immune to anything related to cops?

"they don't come to you and 'provoke' you (what you like to call provoking)." Allow me to show some proof of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcJRNHQwVo&feature=youtu.be

watch this video and please consider rephrasing your comment

Not everyone wants to murder cops on the spot. There was a group of higher ranked officers that were showing the hood to the volunteers some time ago (And I'd really like to remember who the guys were, forgot the names). They RP'd well, and they didn't get a bullet, they got a beer instead. Yes, mafia (in this case cartel) is supposed to hate and shoot the cops, but we aren't DM hungry. You are. That's why the cops were at the GS9 24h a day. Now when the Ballas are gone, guess where are the cops now. Yep, Idlewood motel. (I'm not saying Ballas were saints, far from that. But you knew what's gonna happen if you roam freely around GS9 while provoking them). We won't let the same shit happen here.

You never quoted gang, but if you're really going that far, denying that you don't see us as a gang IC'ly, you're completely bullshitting. Your way is that you can arrest everyone you want, abuse your taser, your cop attributes and shit, without us doing anything back, giving you your money and letting you annoy us 24/7 (which you do (PLURAL))

ICly i see you as a gang yes. infact I see you as a group of men who chill at a community center all day.

"Your way is that you can arrest everyone you want" Most cops arrest suspects, your referring to newbie volunteers who just joined the server.

"abuse your taser" We use taser if someone is not complying with the /handsup request which by law we are allowed to. 

"your cop attributes and shit" Only applys to newbie volunteers or recruits who are learning.

"without us doing anything back" you either threaten cops or attempt to kill them, You legally have the right to an attorney and to request a supervisor to prove your innocence.

" giving you your money" Most cops prefer RP rather than money. As i said before applies to Volunteers.

" letting you annoy us 24/7" Again applies to volunteers.

Side note Just in a matter of 3 days I rped with different people, people who RPed as hookers, gang members mafia etc. and guess what Many of them walked free no jail or jack shit. Why? Because they decided to calmly comply instead of resisting and they proved their innocents with RPed evidence, many of them even at the end thanked a few of us given we spoke calmly to them and they gave a calm reaction back.

"We are not obliged to go out, we do that whenever we want, you can't decide that for us." Did i say that? No

"I think you don't seem to understand me, I'm speaking in plural here," I did understand you but clearly YOU do not understand me

"BC are not provoking, but defending their territory" So if a cop is just passing through if I remember too BCR allowed Cops to Enter BC if theres a suspect. so your basicly saying anyone who enters BC is immune to anything related to cops?

"they don't come to you and 'provoke' you (what you like to call provoking)." Allow me to show some proof of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcJRNHQwVo&feature=youtu.be

watch this video and please consider rephrasing your comment

No, but you said we should consider it, if we don't want to be bothered by cops. No, we stay where we are, we aren't the ones who are supposed to change, but you are, you are the ones who should go visit other places.

I am not defnding BC, and if they were copbaiting, report him and he'll get punished, simple.

3 minutes ago, Romero said:

Not everyone wants to murder cops on the spot. There was a group of higher ranked officers that were showing the hood to the volunteers some time ago (And I'd really like to remember who the guys were, forgot the names). They RP'd well, and they didn't get a bullet, they got a beer instead. Yes, mafia (in this case cartel) is supposed to hate and shoot the cops, but we aren't DM hungry. You are. That's why the cops were at the GS9 24h a day. Now when the Ballas are gone, guess where are the cops now. Yep, Idlewood motel. (I'm not saying Ballas were saints, far from that. But you knew what's gonna happen if you roam freely around GS9 while provoking them). We won't let the same shit happen here.

"Not everyone wants to murder cops on the spot." Exactly, yesterday i spoke to 3 guys. Thomas Parker and David Something, all 3 of us were at the LV smuggle point. what did we do? have a chat even had a laugh. Hell we even made a few bets on where it was gunna drop. Props to them literally I walked out untouched i mean i did lose 10k at that time cause i lost the bet but the moral here is that there are some people who prefer to negotiate and prove themselves as innocent rather than DMing cops

1 minute ago, KazutoV said:

ICly i see you as a gang yes. infact I see you as a group of men who chill at a community center all day.

"Your way is that you can arrest everyone you want" Most cops arrest suspects, your referring to newbie volunteers who just joined the server.

"abuse your taser" We use taser if someone is not complying with the /handsup request which by law we are allowed to. 

"your cop attributes and shit" Only applys to newbie volunteers or recruits who are learning.

"without us doing anything back" you either threaten cops or attempt to kill them, You legally have the right to an attorney and to request a supervisor to prove your innocence.

" giving you your money" Most cops prefer RP rather than money. As i said before applies to Volunteers.

" letting you annoy us 24/7" Again applies to volunteers.

Side note Just in a matter of 3 days I rped with different people, people who RPed as hookers, gang members mafia etc. and guess what Many of them walked free no jail or jack shit. Why? Because they decided to calmly comply instead of resisting and they proved their innocents with RPed evidence, many of them even at the end thanked a few of us given we spoke calmly to them and they gave a calm reaction back.

No, you arrest people without an SU on them, I experienced it myself.

Cops tase people with their hands in the air too, have experienced it too.

No, also troopers abuse their power, sometimes even worse than volunteers.

No, we defend our members, since we're literally CRIMINALS.

No, they do not prefer RP rather than money, that's what I've noticed out of my experiences, most cops are looking for action, sensation.

No, troopers annoy us more than volunteers, troopers are always 'patrolling', always around our Motel.

3 minutes ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

No, but you said we should consider it, if we don't want to be bothered by cops. No, we stay where we are, we aren't the ones who are supposed to change, but you are, you are the ones who should go visit other places.

I am not defnding BC, and if they were copbaiting, report him and he'll get punished, simple.

"BC are not provoking, but defending their territory" -> Shows video of literal copbaiting. ->  "I am not defnding BC, and if they were copbaiting, report him and he'll get punished, simple."

At least you reconsidered your comment. Props to you

Now back on topic.

"No, we stay where we are, we aren't the ones who are supposed to change, but you are, you are the ones who should go visit other places."

Some of us may come to have a chat get to know the locals maybe. or consider how one guy whos a suspect calls backup aka you+ your gang then it leads to a shootout. so basicly its the mentality of criminals at play here as well as the mentality of some cops.

7 minutes ago, Romero said:

I remember this, we didn't welcome them immediately, but they came in peace, started a nice little chit-chat, we offered all of them a beer and spoke about the situation and what's happening around our Motel. We're hostile only if the opposition is hostile, simple.

"BC are not provoking, but defending their territory" -> Shows video of literal copbaiting. ->  "I am not defnding BC, and if they were copbaiting, report him and he'll get punished, simple."

At least you reconsidered your comment. Props to you

Now back on topic.

"No, we stay where we are, we aren't the ones who are supposed to change, but you are, you are the ones who should go visit other places."

Some of us may come to have a chat get to know the locals maybe. or consider how one guy whos a suspect calls backup aka you+ your gang then it leads to a shootout. so basicly its the mentality of criminals at play here as well as the mentality of some cops.

You're speaking about all the criminals, because you said and I quote: ' its the mentality of criminals at play here as well as the mentality of some cops.' You clearly stated that it's not all the cops, but you didn't state that it wasn't about all the criminals, here you are accusing us of having a mentality only to start a shootout, bullshit! And the main problem is, 70% of the time cops are patrolling around the Idlewood Motel, which is really annoying and they're not coming to have a conversation, because they never approach us, rather they go park their car somewhere, stay inside and report something immediately and get backup as soon as something happens and when we ask them what they're doing and ask them to go away because we feel uncomfortable with cops around, they call backup because we 'threatened' them.

No, you arrest people without an SU on them, I experienced it myself.

Cops tase people with their hands in the air too, have experienced it too.

No, also troopers abuse their power, sometimes even worse than volunteers.

No, we defend our members, since we're literally CRIMINALS.

No, they do not prefer RP rather than money, that's what I've noticed out of my experiences, most cops are looking for action, sensation.

No, troopers annoy us more than volunteers, troopers are always 'patrolling', always around our Motel.

"No, you arrest people without an SU on them, I experienced it myself." Theres a thing called Bolo heard of it? if not please let me enlighten you

Bolo is initially a basic warrent for a suspects arrest. 

Also if they aided or there is literal evidence to put on them they can detain before it leads into a shootout or some other bullshit you do.

"Cops tase people with their hands in the air too, have experienced it too." Sometimes it maybe a missclick if not  its possible because the person who put their hands up done it after several times of being told to which is a logical sense to taze as they may quickly drag out a handgun from their trousers or as most of you criminals do is pull M4s and Snipers out your asshole.

"No, also troopers abuse their power, sometimes even worse than volunteers."

You can take IC evidence and report them on pd.sagov.us and then they can be punished.

"No, they do not prefer RP rather than money, that's what I've noticed out of my experiences, most cops are looking for action, sensation."

What YOU have experienced. Clearly you have not interacted with other cops, such as myself.

"No, troopers annoy us more than volunteers, troopers are always 'patrolling', always around our Motel." Some may want to interact with you if not making sure nothing illegal is happening, Have you seen cops irl? clearly not

"No, you arrest people without an SU on them, I experienced it myself." Theres a thing called Bolo heard of it? if not please let me enlighten you

Bolo is initially a basic warrent for a suspects arrest. 

Also if they aided or there is literal evidence to put on them they can detain before it leads into a shootout or some other bullshit you do.

"Cops tase people with their hands in the air too, have experienced it too." Sometimes it maybe a missclick if not  its possible because the person who put their hands up done it after several times of being told to which is a logical sense to taze as they may quickly drag out a handgun from their trousers or as most of you criminals do is pull M4s and Snipers out your asshole.

"No, also troopers abuse their power, sometimes even worse than volunteers."

You can take IC evidence and report them on pd.sagov.us and then they can be punished.

"No, they do not prefer RP rather than money, that's what I've noticed out of my experiences, most cops are looking for action, sensation."

What YOU have experienced. Clearly you have not interacted with other cops, such as myself.

"No, troopers annoy us more than volunteers, troopers are always 'patrolling', always around our Motel." Some may want to interact with you if not making sure nothing illegal is happening, Have you seen cops irl? clearly not

I have been tased while I wasn't suspected, I complied immediately as soon as the cop said I had to put my hands in the air, I didn't pull any gun, nothing.
I have definitely seen cops IRL, is that even a question, I see them patrolling around quite often, but here we have normal cops, when I was younger they passed me and my friend, not even checking anything, because they aren't suspicious of literally anything. After that came to play a match of soccer with us, while on duty

2 minutes ago, Ramon Dominguez said:

You're speaking about all the criminals, because you said and I quote: ' its the mentality of criminals at play here as well as the mentality of some cops.' You clearly stated that it's not all the cops, but you didn't state that it wasn't about all the criminals, here you are accusing us of having a mentality only to start a shootout, bullshit! And the main problem is, 70% of the time cops are patrolling around the Idlewood Motel, which is really annoying and they're not coming to have a conversation, because they never approach us, rather they go park their car somewhere, stay inside and report something immediately and get backup as soon as something happens and when we ask them what they're doing and ask them to go away because we feel uncomfortable with cops around, they call backup because we 'threatened' them.

From my 2 years of playing mudoo criminals have always ran and lured cops into a massive group of allies criminal groups.

"70% of the time cops are patrolling around the Idlewood Motel, which is really annoying" you could speak to the Chief of Police or another high ranked officer regarding this. If not speak to the governor or send a IC letter to the president to discuss about it.

"they call backup because we 'threatened' them." some cops do feel threatened. because not 1 person arrives but about 3+ people come.

If a group of people rolled up to you IRL and said leave. would you feel threatened? Of course you dont know what they will do to you if u dont listen.

also maybe considering your attitude. some quotes from people i noticed.

"Cops fuck off"

"Piss off"

"LEAVE THE AREA"

"LEAVE"

You get the gist now right?

As i stated above, your attitude can be considered as threatening.

Let me give a example.

Cop rolls up to Idle motel and parks there.

Crim: walks upto the cop ALONE.

"Officer do you mind leaving your making us feel uncomfortable"

Cop: Gives their response most likely positive 

Cop leaves.

Group at idle motel: Happy cause cop left

I have been tased while I wasn't suspected, I complied immediately as soon as the cop said I had to put my hands in the air, I didn't pull any gun, nothing.
I have definitely seen cops IRL, is that even a question, I see them patrolling around quite often, but here we have normal cops, when I was younger they passed me and my friend, not even checking anything, because they aren't suspicious of literally anything. After that came to play a match of soccer with us, while on duty

That applies to officers in your country.

Look online about cops in other countries. some look around if not patrol looking casual with their patrol but they are watching incase any illegal acts are happening.

Cop: Gives their response most likely positive. No, I have never experienced a cop not feeling threatened or calling backup. NEVER.

That applies to officers in your country.

Look online about cops in other countries. some look around if not patrol looking casual with their patrol but they are watching incase any illegal acts are happening.

Most cops don't cause issues, they are here for justice, not for injustice. They respect civilians and don't insult them, or agonize them, which happens in Mudoo.

Just now, Ramon Dominguez said:

Most cops don't cause issues, they are here for justice, not for injustice. They respect civilians and don't insult them, or agonize them, which happens in Mudoo.

Then you can file a complaint. 

image.thumb.png.7ed5db0ec868351539c444b612e28a15.pngAs shown in the screenshot.

Take IC evidence and just file one simple document which takes what 2 minutes? then LT+ will check it and if found guilty then that cop will be suspended if not fired

• Weston locked and unlocked this topic
  • Weston locked this topic