Ernest_Smith banned by Vincent_Wilson

ErnestSmith

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ernest_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Vincent_Wilson

• When did you get banned?
    06/25/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    ban avade of my brothers acc Ricko_Singleton

• Personal comment

I would like to be unbaned from the server as i dont want to get banned again so, i this ban appeal is also for Ricko_Singleton account so i dont get banned again for it.

(ban appeal for Ernest_Smith & Ricko_Singleton if my sisters acc is banned then too John_Dale)

Edited by ErnestSmith

Hello, Ernest_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just to clarify things:

Your "brother" got banned for money cheating, who is Ricko.

You got banned for ban evading as Ernest Smith.

You also want to make sure your sisters account is unbanned, that being John Dale?

Idc about my sisters but  I do care about my brothers cause if his acc doesn't get unbanned then I will get banned again for ban avading even tho I didn't know my brothers acc was banned and don't want to get banned again. I didn't know he had any mods. 

• 2 weeks later...

Stop your brother, sister drama. Come clean and list out all the accounts you are using. Lying won't get you anywhere. If we find out that you're trying to trick us. The appeal won't move forward.

So seems like you are still interested. I want you to answer some simple questions, to check if you really want to dedicate your time here in Roleplaying.

1. How did you get to know about Mudoo?
2. Is it true that you got your sister and brother into Mudoo because you liked it?
3. What is going to change incase we give you a chance to play?

My brother played on this server before and told me I can play on it too cause the pc is owned by me now. 

It wasn't me that got my brother and sister to this server, my sister was looking on SACNR Monitor for Roleplay and saw this server. 

I will roleplay very ligit as police officer, I love RolePlays very much.... They relax me when playing, I will follow rules like always. 

@Enrique Mendez

All the accounts will be unbanned shortly, let your siblings know this. Please do play by the rules and no one will bother you. Would love to see progress on all the accounts as you said they're not yours. Welcome back. 

• Mac locked this topic