It's been a week since we re-opened the server...

Dylan

• Community Owner

main_line.png

Hello our dear players!

It's been a week since we re-opened the server, and the amount of players, support and positivity within the community certainly overwhelmed us! We wish to thank you all for joining our community and playing on our server. Now we're gonna close.... nah this adventure has only begun. @LocMax and myself are working actively on adding suggestions that you submit and repair bugs that you report. We will have regular updates that will address all the issues and have new additions. 

We apologies once again for the multiple server crashes we had the past few days. We have fixed it and are proceeding in finishing the last reported bugs. We have new amazing features on our todo, so stay tuned!

I'd also want to thank those that are willing to donate. We'll setup the donation system a soon as possible so you guys will actually have some stuff in return as a small 'thank you'. Although, if you cant wait, you're able to buy Mudoo credits on the panel which you can use to pay for a donator rank.

If you have any feedback, or complaints about the server, or the way staff handle matters, feel free to submit it to us, we accept it! And no, we won't punish you for giving us honest feedback, because it's the only way we can improve ourselves and the community!

Once more, thank you, and enjoy playing! 

• Like 2

• Community Owner
On 6/2/2018 at 2:52 AM, [AG]Atmosphere said:

Will the rank be visible next to my name in-game, as I chat with others?

Right now the donation rank and it's features are not added to the production server. We still have to discuss everything because we arent going to give donators a (huge) advantage over those that don't/cannot donate as we are not willing to turn the server into a pay2win enviornment. If you have suggestions, feel free to open a topic.

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Right now the donation rank and it's features are not added to the production server. We still have to discuss everything because we arent going to give donators a (huge) advantage over those that donate. If you have suggestions, feel free to open a topic.

So assuming I donated this very moment and bought the donator rank with my credits, then I wouldn't have the [Donator] tag next to my name as I chat with others in-game? Referring to the chat, as in chatlogs and stuff.

Edited by [AG]Atmosphere

• Community Owner
Just now, [AG]Atmosphere said:

So assuming I donated this very moment and bought the donator rank with my credits, then I wouldn't have the [Donator] tag next to my name as I chat with others in-game?

That's the thing. You cannot buy anything with the Mudoo credits at this moment. @Mikro has to upgrade his code a bit further so it communicates with Discord etc. Once that's done he'll connect it with the servers too. 

About the donators tag; I'm not sure if we'll add this to the (public) chat(s).

8 minutes ago, Dylan said:

That's the thing. You cannot buy anything with the Mudoo credits at this moment. @Mikro has to upgrade his code a bit further so it communicates with Discord etc. Once that's done he'll connect it with the servers too. 

About the donators tag; I'm not sure if we'll add this to the (public) chat(s).

I'll stand by hoping for the best. Tags will certainly attract more people donating.

• Dylan locked this topic
  • Dylan unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

All I can say is that good luck with your community, your hard work as proved that people are connected with your server, and no one wishes to leave it because It's scripts are super great, mapping and the whole respect that the administrative team having.

1 hour ago, ParkerX said:

All I can say is that good luck with your community, your hard work as proved that people are connected with your server, and no one wishes to leave it because It's scripts are super great, mapping and the whole respect that the administrative team having.

don’t care asslicker go cry aimbotter pinoy 

• Like 2

• ImKiKi locked this topic