Victor_Kane banned by Mazen_Stokes

viCTor_kaNE

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Victor_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising another community

• Personal comment

Hey buddy, @Leonard_HofstaderPlease have a look on the SS down below, can y'all think a retarded person like me can write this long appeal? It took me nearby a hour to write it hoping that you will give a good reply, I just want to say that I'm sorry to advertise other community, I really had no intentions of it tho but I'm really a dumbass, I tried to relog and lost the logs, I should have shown you the logs that what happened. Well the banning administrator knows that what happened. It really took 1 hour to write that appeal tho. Well but I'm gonna go cool now, not being angry and retarded as always but I hope that this time, this appeal you will give a reply based on the topic 'Advertising another Community'

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leonard_Hofstader said:

Read the reply on this ban appeal. 

Man I just want to say I've already learned my lesson, I beg you really please don't lock this appeal, I very much sorry, I can't wait more man pls don't do like that. Please unban me, if I got one more admin jail of 1min for that type of things just ban me again, or I'll leave the server myself pls I can't wait anymore i want to play again I. 24/7 online on forums that when will someone accept my appeal. Please unban me Please man, I've learned my lesson. @Leonard_Hofstader

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

*Hello there, I am really sorry for very very very bad history and I tried to improve myself and I found no one who can teach me briefly that what is RP.  I made a lotta mistake because this is my first RP server, Leo tell me if you had a bad experience like me in your first RP server, all have mane, Im now all Good and now I know how to RP, no one knows how to RP from the start I bet Even Mikro didn't had. Please I want to get another chance please do something there's nothing like Mudoo and look its holidays and I have nothing to do except playing and I am missing my online friends. I know I made mistakes but please be kind with me."Sir I didn't meant to advertise.... I was just asking seriously and as far as I know advertising means promoting another community and its another game and not the community. Sir I know its still my mistake but sir please be kind with me."Please I've learned my lesson, I'm regretting my actions a lot. I wanna come back and play.

Edited by viCTor_kaNE
  • Like 1

As stated before, we've given you enough chances. Also, Richard Jones clearly mentioned to appeal after 2 months i.e 17th August, 2020.

Do note since your punishment is excessive including 4 full bans, you may not get unbanned.

Edit: one ban was expunged. Hence now he had only 3 full bans. Should be considered unbanning after 17th August, 2020 (if he appeals)

Edited by Leonard_Hofstader