Jump to content

Unrealistic RP from the PD


Recommended Posts

Just now, Mukul said:

 

 

And why just leave me there alone on the ship cuffed? Is that how pd works?

You're acting like you weren't gonna shoot at the SWAT members once they uncuff you. Pretty sure they uncuffed you later once the situation ended since you were possessing threat to their lives because you were holding a desert eagle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jelly said:

This above is something you never take into consideration. The Hunter/Hydra will NOT attack on foot civilians as long as you are not attacking the air vehicle. Once you attack the air vehicle by any way, he is free to attack you in return, it's only fair.

I was in a shootout with the cops at blueberry i never shot the hunter amd eduardo just came and nuked me and said something about "protecting his department" when i asked why he nuked me on public chat

Edited by Mukul
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mukul said:

I was in a shootout with the cops at blueberry i never shot the hunter amd eduardo just came and nuked me and said something about "protecting his department" when k asked why he nuked me on public chat

Bruh moment when you take something IC into OOC chat

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mukul said:

I was in a shootout with the cops at blueberry i never shot the hunter amd eduardo just came and nuked me and said something about "protecting his department" when k asked why he nuked me on public chat

You may have not shot it, but one of your friends did apparently. Eduardo knows better than to just shoot without a purpose, trust me. When Eduardo pressed on the fire button I can guarantee you he wasn't able to target the missiles to the one (or more) person who shot him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

Bruh moment when you take something IC into OOC chat

FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT FBI SWAT STOP RAMMING NOW OR I REPORT 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mukul said:

@Richard

I was at the ship first, i got out of my heli and just stood still no movement no guns and they landed on me, told me to handsup,said i had a deagle, cuffed me and just left without uncuffing me i was not even possessing any threat, and i said cops are here why does that matter?. I was stood still took out no gun.

I asked them to uncuff me and they said "no" and flew away and left me on the ship

 

Check the logs for that too how they just left me cuffed there.

 

It was a level 4 swat named ivo something and a level 14 swat named ricardo pareja.

 

@Jelly this is the actual story not Richard's 

Post a video/screenshot that shows you were cuffed for no reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I cant record 24/7 or why should even if it was ic, cops/swat are the ones with bodycam not civilians. I called 911, 3 times but no reply how else am i supposed to deal with it if i get no response.

 

How about you show the proof @Richard since you claimed i landed on the cops while in reality they landed on me and you said they cuffed me till they take smuggle but in reality they just left me cuffed. Just remember you are trying to protect a level 4 swat which shouldnt be allowed to be a volunteer in the first place

Edited by Mukul
Fixed Grammatical errors
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mukul said:

Just remember you are trying to protect a level 4 swat which shouldnt be allowed to be a volunteer in the first place

 

Sorry, I didn't know there was a level restriction to join SWAT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jelly said:

 

Sorry, I didn't know there was a level restriction to join SWAT.

Level 4? How much experience as a cop do you think he has?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mukul said:

Level 4? How much experience as a cop do you think he has?

More than you I will tell you that

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mukul said:

Level 4? How much experience as a cop do you think he has?

If he managed to neutralise you, a possible threat, without firing a single bullet then I'd say he is pretty knowledgeable and experienced in his line of duty. You want to tell me that if it was the other way around, you wouldn't try to kill the criminal that arrived there only for the smuggle?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jelly said:

If he managed to neutralise you, a possible threat, without firing a single bullet then I'd say he is pretty knowledgeable and experienced in his line of duty. You want to tell me that if it was the other way around, you wouldn't try to kill the criminal that arrived there only for the smuggle?

I was already there before them + i didn't possess any threat i just surrendered but was still left alone cuffed on a ship in the middle of the water

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CraZe said:

1. We dont have unlimited weps

2. Tanks are never used 

3. We never wil invite all volunteers ro SWAT, these are exceptions

4. I agree with anything you are suggesting as long as its for RP

Are you saying 400 ammo of deagle ain't enough with /tg every 5 mins?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iChiwi said:

Unlimited? Retard, we have a limit of /equipinvent. Tanks do not get deployed normally nor able to shoot at players. Hunters/Hydras are for SWAT Commanders and Lieutenant+, they cannot shoot at ground units unless you shoot at them.

 

You have a phone tracker to /trace people, don't you know that?

Yea /tracing phone is is not good enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, viCTor_kaNE said:

Are you saying 400 ammo of deagle ain't enough with /tg every 5 mins?

Are you saying no one has deagle besides PD?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Julio said:

 

https://pd.sagov.us/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3561

 

If PD doesn't improve then this topic proves he's willing to take action at least. 

Hey Julio, that topic, doesn't change PD weapons, or any of our issues, it just PD regulations for the staff, and stuff, the problem is, PD is overpowered while, we get SWAT-HRT-FBI Easy rape on us, they have unlimited M4, snipers, and stuff, what have we got rusty old deagles, who have 1.2 second delay

 

The problem is, PD have more advantages then Criminal, and i can prove that right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Billy said:

 

Matthew has nothing to do with SWAT regulation changes. 

 

Hydra/Hunter are only deployed for air threats.

 

SWAT regulations do not allow operatives to kill someone for "verbally posing a threat".

Do you see that we care about, SWAT regulations, fuck SWAT, were here to decrease PD advatages.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"You keep complaining that you can't take a Hydra down, we keep telling you that you don't have to but you still choose to ignore it and do as you please."

 

@JellyWere criminals, not your daddies workers, this is RP, not Cops vs Robbers, we fight cops IRL as criminals, we fight in RP, we get chopper of cops IRL, we take it down IRL&RP, this is all the stuff we need, and why dont we take down the chopper, it can rape our ass if we  dont take it down were done. Ill ask you when your a criminal and you face a big big  in-justice

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iChiwi said:

Lol, we don't have unlimited weaps nor RPGs, there is no RPG option at /equip. Weapons have a limit, /equipinvent.

Ass hole, at least you have free weapons, just do 2 ticks, and your have your inventory full, for us we have to Earn-Money, and buy armour which is 6k-8k, buy guns atleast cost us 5k, total is what you get for u payday,  per hour,  so stfu, we cant just go to our HQ, and do /TG, and get all guns we love, we have to EARN it, you guys enter PD, /r  need equiptment, and bam bam you get HW for free no charges no shit,  so kindly open your moron brain some day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MrSp3x said:

Ass hole, at least you have free weapons, just do 2 ticks, and your have your inventory full, for us we have to Earn-Money, and buy armour which is 6k-8k, buy guns atleast cost us 5k, total is what you get for u payday,  per hour,  so stfu, we cant just go to our HQ, and do /TG, and get all guns we love, we have to EARN it, you guys enter PD, /r  need equiptment, and bam bam you get HW for free no charges no shit,  so kindly open your moron brain some day.

government provides the goods and pd protects

plus nobody's forcing you to stay on the criminal side if u want free weapons 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it sounds very realistic either for dozens of criminals to reveal themselves and show up gunning every cop they see in their way in the middle of a busy city. Bottom point is that trying to look to issues through the realism lense when it befits your argument isn't really the best thing to do and already prompts me to believe you're not being honest in your reading of things. 

 

Now, onto the issue:

 

The police is a reactive force which is meant to act only to stop crimes and criminals, which works with a simple principle: they are never allowed to engage first, unless the criminal wields a gun and poses a direct threat to someone's life or clear warnings were given before [lockdown of areas, for example], or that would be either attempt to murder [in roleplay] or just plain deathmatch. 

 

The management does not interfers with police issues or regulations as they're completely in-character, unless they end up overlapping their roleplay character and are found to be negatively interfering into other people's experience in the server, or characterizes a breach of server rules.

 

A recently issued SAPD regulation that allowed SWAT to invite any police officer on-spot during ingame situations was deemed to overlap the script abuse rule, since SWAT has benefits on-duty that normal police officers do not. That was considered analogous to the prohibition of criminal groups from inviting people to their groups on-spot just to be able to capture turfs. In the same way, it was disencouraged and disallowed.

 

Even though this specific piece of rule was disallowed, the SAPD should still be allowed to recruit anyone who they deem fit to be a member of SWAT following the criteria they define, as long as it is not characterized to be on-spot recruiting just to gain advantage. A reasonable recruitment should follow at least a reasonable way, in where the SAPD member is trained and instructed how to behave in the field. I do believe the SAPD may and should take appropriate actions that are proportional to crime raise. The SAPD has deemed to take actions considered necessary due to a raise in violent crimes and situations. This isn't about "raging because dying all the time", it's about portraying your character properly.

 

In the same way, it is expected that SWAT sticks up to the core of their roleplay portrayal and behaviour properly. Since the SAPD is mainly a reactive force, it is expected in their roleplay portrayal that they respond [react] proportionally to the danger of the situation they're engaging.

 

I hope that clears out some concerns here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

14 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

I don't think it sounds very realistic either for dozens of criminals to reveal themselves and show up gunning every cop they see in their way in the middle of a busy city. Bottom point is that trying to look to issues through the realism lense when it befits your argument isn't really the best thing to do and already prompts me to believe you're not being honest in your reading of things. 

 

Now, onto the issue:

 

The police is a reactive force which is meant to act only to stop crimes and criminals, which works with a simple principle: they are never allowed to engage first, unless the criminal wields a gun and poses a direct threat to someone's life or clear warnings were given before [lockdown of areas, for example], or that would be either attempt to murder [in roleplay] or just plain deathmatch. 

 

The management does not interfers with police issues or regulations as they're completely in-character, unless they end up overlapping their roleplay character and are found to be negatively interfering into other people's experience in the server, or characterizes a breach of server rules.

 

A recently issued SAPD regulation that allowed SWAT to invite any police officer on-spot during ingame situations was deemed to overlap the script abuse rule, since SWAT has benefits on-duty that normal police officers do not. That was considered analogous to the prohibition of criminal groups from inviting people to their groups on-spot just to be able to capture turfs. In the same way, it was disencouraged and disallowed.

 

Even though this specific piece of rule was disallowed, the SAPD should still be allowed to recruit anyone who they deem fit to be a member of SWAT following the criteria they define, as long as it is not characterized to be on-spot recruiting just to gain advantage. A reasonable recruitment should follow at least a reasonable way, in where the SAPD member is trained and instructed how to behave in the field. I do believe the SAPD may and should take appropriate actions that are proportional to crime raise. The SAPD has deemed to take actions considered necessary due to a raise in violent crimes and situations. This isn't about "raging because dying all the time", it's about portraying your character properly.

 

In the same way, it is expected that SWAT sticks up to the core of their roleplay portrayal and behaviour properly. Since the SAPD is mainly a reactive force, it is expected in their roleplay portrayal that they respond [react] proportionally to the danger of the situation they're engaging.

 

I hope that clears out some concerns here.

 

 

We agree with what you said, but the thing is, PD have 100 more advantages then us, eventually, criminals get killed everyday by swat, for example, you get a suspection, SWAT deployed, they would definitely have, M4, Snipers, Deagle, this means they are powerful, for example we are just buying stuff from ammunation, like deagle shotgun, its hard to defeat them easily, if you  do some trucking for warehouse  you might get some weapons, since cops dont jusst truck everyday they have unlimited suplies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • LocMax locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.