Josh-Libert banned by Eduardo_Santos

Joshie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing of ask to insult staff member/ Long punishment liste/Toxic player.

• Personal comment

Since I was using keybind as I say, I tried to say shit in walkie talkie, and it got /ask, and I didin't saw it, and it went like.....

/ask w/t 3 Mazen is gay bruh.

To be honest, I am not proud for that, I am dumb.

• I apologize for misunderstanding or how ever you call that thing.

• sa-mp-012.png

Edited by Joshie
  • Like 1

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Back so soon?

You're a constant source of toxicity, you troll, provoke and insult players and staff continuously. You do nothing to benefit the community or the server, you're simply there to negatively impact the players experience.

Your ban on this occasion resulted after a long string of punishments relating to toxicity and misusing OOC chats since your last ban. To be specific, the incident that led to the ban was a result of you using /ask to insult a staff member after they did something you didn't like.

Despite that, you're an almost continuous source of provocations and arguments when you're on the server.

In your last appeal, you said this:

image.png.e0f2ba8f9c515f542babe1e37bcef200.png

Doesn't really seem to have changed since the last time.

Our staff is not dumb, nor is Eduardo. Don't try and play off of your "wrong chat" excuse.

Why should we ever let you back?

Edited by Jones
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

All I can say is that I fucked up, since I can't lie because that's not how it works then I won't. I do hate Mazen, because he's idiot sometimes, ramming your car and not fixing it up after you do /support he takes it and PM's you ''Why are you lying?''. Since I want to show you how I changed, I will do it like this :

I won't lie anymore, I will tell everything on this appeal.

1. As I said before I hate Mazen, he warned my friend for DM which was not DM + old stuff.

2. I really fucked up, I know it's impossible for me to get back in server.

3. I really did changed my attitude, but the reason which causing too much trouble/toxicity/provokations is In Real Life Issues, I don't want to tell here everyone so discord me Joshie#4811 if you want to talk about the reason PERSONALLY.

4. I really apologize for shit I'm doing but only one reason is causing that much stuff.

5. I really like Staff Team, but I can't control myself when there's no justice, from my side half of admins when they do mistakes, whole Mudoo RP server starts talking shit over /p chat and we all know that.

6. I'm coming clean here and I won't lie as I said.

7. My attitude changed, but toxicity increased by the time because of In Real Life issue as I mentioned before.

8. I do really suck, and all I can say is for real, I ain't that kind of man, I am diffrent one, but only one though is judging me and all other shit, it's not acceptable.

9. Why should you let me back in server? Let me explain. Well, I RP as a piece of shit but still people laugh and that makes me happy that I can make people laugh with my shit RP like /me farts and etc. I can't say like before '' I love Mudoo pls unban me I won't do it again, if I will do ban me forever and never unban, I won't appeal''. That's not me. That's not real me.

10. I know many people hate me in Mudoo because I'm the one of the players that loves to talk shit/argue and stuff, admins are tired of my bad actions and I really understand that, I really do. Please understand me also, sometimes I'm tired when people judge you for no fucking reason.

11. Let's go through my punishment list of last 2 months since unban. I was playing whole week and more with no punishments, but then just that shit happend and....I got fucked.

12. I am really apologizing for that thing I did, I shouldn't said that in public chat(/ask). I shouldn't even say it to anyone, all I had to do is keep my mouth shut, and that's really hard to understand.

13. Richard, you banned me once and you really doing your job, but have anyone from the Staff Team wondered how does it feels to get ban? Ban yourself and you'll see yourself on appeal, with same explantations/excuses as we all do while got banned.

14. All admins know my punishment history, but do they know my In Real Life issue? What I been through? That's counting as judgment. But nevermind.

15. I really love doing funny Role-Play scenarios because I can be someone that I can't be In Real Life.

16. There is so many RP servers and I really don't play them, I play Mudoo because Mudoo has a script which is really....addict. I am addicted to Mudoo RP script, because you cannot find this script in any RP servers, believe it or not but most of people would say same thing about Mudoo Script. 

Matthew, thank you for better gameplay because of your hard work in the script, I don't know if you will see this, but THANK YOU.

17.  Admins, I want to thank you for your hard job, I really can't hate you because you banned me, maybe I would at first, but later I would realize that you are doing your job, Thank you for banning hackers, for giving us a better slice of Role-Play scenarios. Thank you for punishing rule breakers(Including me).

18. From all heart I'm saying that I really Love Mudoo Script and I won't find anywhere else same script even if I would look for it, but no point at all. From all heart I really apologize for my stupid actions because of shitty In Real Life issue.

I'm 17 years old, I do act as kid sometimes, because it's fun, but not fun when you get ban, I never had childhood, that's why I act as kid.

Regards, Joshie AKA Josh Libert.

Edited by Joshie

We gave you a month timeout last time and you've quickly come back to your original ways.

You've had punishments spanning from the 23rd of May to the 22nd of June involving misusing commands and trolling. I hope your real life issues get resolved and you're able to calm down, but we aren't ready to allow you back onto the server yet.

I'm going to deny this for now. You should take a very long break, sort things out and come back as an improved person and there's a chance you'll be given another shot.

Make a new appeal no earlier than 22/08/2020.