Ameer Albaraka banned by Staz_Gonzales

CHAKIB

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ameer Albaraka

• Which staff member banned you?
    Staz_Gonzales

• When did you get banned?
    06/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Hi.

First the guy who reported me was in the car when i killed him, how can i kill him in the car with an aimbot?  Ok mybe there is an aimbot whow kill ppl in the car that i dont know him but i will show you my game folder :

vd7u.png

c6xo.png

Second, i'am playing this game from a long time ago this is not the first time  i get banned for aimbot i have records i will show u in frensh roleplay server 

That was in 2019 when i have a good config to rec now i change my PC with older one and when i record i have this lol

becuse that i cant record in ur server

And how the hell u know if i'am aimboting or not by running in one direction lol this is so easy for me and i missed 3 bullets I shoot u 8 times and hit 5 where is the aimbot in that? If i missed a bullets how i'am aimboting?? 

SUGGETIONS : I was admin in some DM server and for getting aimboteurs we used a different ways like :

1 - Anti-aimbot he is a cmd how use admin "/aim" I will show u in video

2 - /damages cmd 

ekoa.png 

If he shoot only TORSO without touching another place, he is aimboting like 5 shoots 5 hits in TORSO 

This is all what i have not running in one direction make u sure that i'am aimboting and not hit u 5 times and i missed 3 that not aimbot

Edited by CHAKIB

Hello, Ameer Albaraka!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

- Folder screenshots do not prove anything. Anything can be altered, the files themselves, file names, date modified etc.

- The clips you're showing at just some basic shots on still players.

13 hours ago, CHAKIB said:

That was in 2019 when i have a good config to rec now i change my PC with older one and when i record i have this lol

Sure thing. Doesn't the decrease in FPS make it harder for you to aim?

13 hours ago, CHAKIB said:

And how the hell u know if i'am aimboting or not by running in one direction lol this is so easy for me and i missed 3 bullets I shoot u 8 times and hit 5 where is the aimbot in that? If i missed a bullets how i'am aimboting?? 

Any hack can be toggled. You did not miss last 4 consecutive shots against me while I was running around you. Not impossible but your ped aim was not synced at all. 

Also, according to damage logs. You hit 2 deagle shots against someone else within 1 second before. Would you elaborate on how did you manage to do that, your skills?

I'd like to give you a chance to admit that you used some type of aim assistance (triggerbot/aim) in the server. If you admit, you will be unbanned with the usual proceedings. Otherwise, you will be dealt harshly.

"- Folder screenshots do not prove anything. Anything can be altered, the files themselves, file names, date modified etc."

U can see i didnt made modfication on my cleo mod since 31/05/2020, alright maybe u are right.

"Sure thing. Doesn't the decrease in FPS make it harder for you to aim?"

usually the game run in 100 fps 80 fps when i record he make 20 fps because of that i dont record

"Also, according to damage logs. You hit 2 deagle shots against someone else within 1 second before. Would you elaborate on how did you manage to do that, your skills?" 

Yeah i remember hiting the 2 guys because u was running next to them and i was thinging that u are 2 vs me because the guy who i shoot IC he said "I have a guys they are comming for you" and then u shoot me with MP5 so i didnt have time to see how much u was 3 or 2 i was giving update in RADIO to get help /panic cmd and all that, and the 4 last hit it was so easy i dont need aimbot or triggerbot to do something like that  if i have a triggerbot where is in my folder? I changed his name? How can i aim on ppl without shooting cuz i'am a cop i'am doing that evry arrestation if i have a triggerbot? And how the hell i keep daying if i have an aimbot?? U was running if u shooted me i will definitely  die cuz low hp and mybe i will miss shoot like i said Not hiting u when u running in one direction make me aimbot  and the other guy he was in the car when i hit him 2 times and the lst hit he was out of the car so where is the aimbot like he said? 

"I'd like to give you a chance to admit that you used some type of aim assistance (triggerbot/aim) in the server. If you admit, you will be unbanned with the usual proceedings. Otherwise, you will be dealt harshly."

I'am banned for something i didnt use, like i said this is not the first time i'am playing this game from a long time ago but in the past i was recording now i cant and when i get killed in ur server while i'am bunnyhop this is not aimbot? This is skills? Like i gives u a suggestions  some tricks to get aimboters maybe its help ur server next time i would like comeback so i will say ok to the procedure.

Edited by CHAKIB